Welcome To aBlackWeb

All BS aside: Yall stay safe today

Are we supposed to find out who the president will be for the next 4 years today? or is today just the last day to vote? I thought we find out the president next week?

they'll make an assumption by midnight based on the votes that are in. they usually get enough of the votes counted so that even when you take the uncounted into consideration we have a rough idea by morning. I never heard of them thinking it was one person and switching by morning tho. prayed that was the case with trump in 2016 and it wasn't.

I voted absentee early last month b/c I'm disabled and so I wouldn't have to put up with any potential BS on election day.

Stay safe though.

Did grocery shoppin last night.

Stayin in crib nxt few days lol

PowerlessRequiredCob-small.gif
Y’all live in racist towns huh?

:wtf11:

?? great posting

corona still here
Lol, you still holed up in the house? Either way seems they scared of something else.

I think people for real bro. Why would it be jokes.

What yall think going to happen? Pissing me off all the fearmongering going on. "This the most important election of your lifetime" till the next election right? lol
Probably ain't jokes for some which is sad as shit.

My life ain't about to skip a beat over this bullshit.

Right! Shit's sad AF.

Lol, you still holed up in the house? Either way seems they scared of something else.

What yall think going to happen? Pissing me off all the fearmongering going on. "This the most important election of your lifetime" till the next election right? lol

Right! Shit's sad AF.

Nigga I'm not looking myself up in the house shivering and shaking in fucking fear bro lol. If you can't at least sense in the air to be prepared and a bit more aware of surroundings during this time I don't know what to tell you. And I really don't gaf about this bs ass election or any other more of the climate bubbling around it in context.

i dont think its anything wrong with saying stay safe.

its not fearmongering..

i would say it no matter the situation, location or person.

stay safe is not the same as stay home.

jeez

Nigga I'm not looking myself up in the house shivering and shaking in fucking fear bro lol. If you can't at least sense in the air to be prepared and a bit more aware of surroundings during this time I don't know what to tell you. And I really don't gaf about this bs ass election or any other more of the climate bubbling around it in context.

If you not one of the people talking about not leaving the house for a few days then I wasn't talking to you. I want to hear from them.

Back