Welcome To aBlackWeb

All BS aside: Yall stay safe today

I'm more worried about the mayor race and the Elijah cummings seat on Congress.

You got Kwesi mfume (former nccap) and this cute black republican chick Kim klasik that's right with Trump...I think she got a chance..but she phony as shit. Kwesi barely campaigned though... He think it's a slam dunk

im not worried about local so much as nationwide. Never heard of polictians (Trump counts as one now he Prez for the time being) basically prepping for anarchy if "They" lose.

Y’all live in racist towns huh?

:wtf11:

Fam Jersey suburbs suspect too.

I was driving through Wayne the other day and they had a huge ralley on Valley Road, signs saying honk if you support Trump and all you heard was honks.

All my neighbors here got Trump signs on their lawns.

I see less Trump support in NC. Shits disgusting.

Fam Jersey suburbs suspect too.

I was driving through Wayne the other day and they had a huge ralley on Valley Road, signs saying honk if you support Trump and all you heard was honks.

All my neighbors here got Trump signs on their lawns.

I see less Trump support in NC. Shits disgusting.
They got 500k and up homes in Wayne though lol of course they support trump

I’m not scared of going outside is what I’m saying

it’s not gun toting militias out here

I’m bout to go outside tonight like tekashi did when he went to chicago

“where the fuck y’all niggas at?”

Last edited:
Always gotta be on your P's but I'm surrounded by niggaz and 'cans(mess'cans, ri'cans, domini'cans, afri'cans) so trump supporters really ain't my worry.

I'm worried about Kim klasik.... She's basically a Candace Owens...... And she got a lotta support from people who surprised me.

I mean, MD got a republican governor.... So they definitely out there. And with Kim being black and so young.... She gonna pull a lotta votes. I've seen niggaz I went to school with saying they was gonna vote for her.... They handing her flyers out everywhere. If she win this race.... Y'all gonna know her name soon. She a rising republican.....

Stay running with the white boys 32840820-8703111-image-m-2_1599398579886.jpg 33VYK72IEBB2FH34V6RLPISXEE.jpg

I'm worried about Kim klasik.... She's basically a Candace Owens...... And she got a lotta support from people who surprised me.

I mean, MD got a republican governor.... So they definitely out there. And with Kim being black and so young.... She gonna pull a lotta votes. I've seen niggaz I went to school with saying they was gonna vote for her.... They handing her flyers out everywhere. If she win this race.... Y'all gonna know her name soon. She a rising republican.....

Stay running with the white boysView attachment 392892View attachment 392893

3B47EC2F-1EF1-4DA8-B762-B9E623B3E386.gif

She got a fuckable mouth

She a bedwench!

she look drawn.

i was wondering like....that artist is fire.

Lot of his supporters live in my area. People have their Trump flags or Biden flags out flying but it’s more of them.

I ain’t scared but I am ready. Cleaned my shit last night.

ditto!!

shit is real down here in Texas. So many people are loud, proud, and belligerent about their leanings.

not to mention tooled up!! So it’s only smart to be prepared for whatever, whenever

its been a bunch of mf's sitting on the corners with their trump flags and rifles out around here but nobody really pays them any attention lmao

I feel like thats because everybody knows they've always been around, the flag just changed.....and most of those people just wanna have something to rep and look cool doing...some shit to post online

that and the fact that everybody's got guns....nobody really wants to randomly start that bs in public.....thats ugly for everybody

I live in the hood

only white folk over here are crackheads, they dont give a fuck bout none of this shit

now up in town is a different story but i aint scared of none of them mfs. im heading up that way to cast my vote soon

Are we supposed to find out who the president will be for the next 4 years today? or is today just the last day to vote? I thought we find out the president next week?

Back