Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Aite what's goin on?

All of it weird. I want her to move around and psot and stuff, get involved, like it's more to life than post your body. Which was agreed upon, but then goes right back to promoting, like I don't get it. What is her bigger picture.
I know it's hard to comprehend because, we're sane (mostly lol) adults...that person really is disturbed and a HUGE attention whore...jealous af and sees any woman as competition and HATES other women

This person really does forum jump doing this same thing with the videos...she seeks out male dominated forums

I've said it here before...attention is the new hard drug...add mental illness to the mix and well...

I know it's hard to comprehend because, we're sane (mostly lol) adults...that person really is disturbed and a HUGE attention whore...jealous af and sees any woman as competition and HATES other women

This person really does forum jump doing this same thing with the videos...she seeks out male dominated forums

I've said it here before...attention is the new hard drug...add mental illness to the mix and well...
It's hard for me to say she's actually mentally ill. Some people play a good gimmick for shits and giggles. And I don't know if she actually is goin forum to forum promoting her 'content'. For all I know it's that's "Love" poster coming back for revenge. And yeah I guess we could all just ignore her thread but if it's just to promote her 'content' does that even happen here?

It's hard for me to say she's actually mentally ill. Some people play a good gimmick for shits and giggles. And I don't know if she actually is goin forum to forum promoting her 'content'. For all I know it's that's "Love" poster coming back for revenge. And yeah I guess we could all just ignore her thread but if it's just to promote her 'content' does that even happen here?
I'm telling you what I know to be true BA

Forgive me if I don't believe without proof.
Your prerogative

I told y'all there's another element to this y'all don't know about...but she told y'all what her motive was in the thread and y'all missed it

Believe...don't believe...whatever *shrug*

As I said before..the Youtube was the bait

That youtube and OF isn't new...posting that shit was bait for the real motive

That person has been doing that shit for years

Your prerogative

I told y'all there's another element to this y'all don't know about...but she told y'all what her motive was in the thread and y'all missed it

Believe...don't believe...whatever *shrug*
I don't take other people's words for things unless they can back up their words with proof. It'd be silly for people to just believe what others say just because they other says they know it to be true. How do you know it to be true is a legitimate question to ask, not really a prerogative.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I don't take other people's words for things unless they can back up their words with proof. It'd be silly for people to just believe what others say just because they other says they know it to be true. How do you know it to be true is a legitimate question to ask, not really a prerogative.
Okie dokie

Thought she was here to promote her YouTube and Onlyfans
Holy shit.
I caught that thread on the first page. Thought the chick came off real creepy, kept it moving. Went back days later cuz I saw the thread was still booming, realized it was the same weirdo shit going on, kept it pushing again. Later on I was in the candy shop and saw nekkids watermarked Saucy queen, and I was like nah it couldn't be. Prolly a common ass skripper name like "diamond" or something.....but now reading this, wow

If that's her she still a weirdo but gahdam
:lookatthisshit:
Not bad

It's funny. When thecoli first started there was a zero tolerance for that fag shit. I remember a user being outright ban for being gay (think it was ghostface killah's son). But today, shit is very different. People are more supportive of that shit. There was even a particular user there who openly cross dressed and folks were cool with it.

Very obvious that site has been infiltrated by white boys.

Oh so you hate gay people too. Add another bitch ass new nigga

Y’all niggas aggy. Yall niggas retelling the story as if the females attacked her when the first person to attack her was A NIGGA. Nobody checked him but soon as ol girl popped off at the females because somebody wacked her, now the site cliquish, the women bullies, and two captain save a black shakira caping. Y’all ain’t have not one cape on with the second or third comment was a nigga going at her disrespectful.

I say this respectfully. You niggas are idiots.

Not even surprised

Back