Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Aite what's goin on?

The one mentioned above your post and black shakira I assume

Chi just being a fuckin asshole lmao

Yeah that black Shakira lady had bout damn near 5 accounts at this point

Free my nigga S̶a̶u̶c̶y̶,̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶S̶h̶a̶k̶i̶r̶a̶,̶ ̶H̶o̶t̶g̶i̶r̶l̶,̶ Flyygirl.

There'll n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ probably be another.

And that dude who be asking mad questions about what niggas did in school.. what they liked about school.. what courses they took in school.. how he converted to judaism in school or some shit.

Lotta school questions from @SirReginald but he made a thread about religion and the conscious community... then it disappeared and another one popped up like 2 seconds later from @pikadadon asking the same shit

I'm just tryna figure out what's what lol

lol ok so i'm sure we've all been noticing some new users. Making some uhhhh... "interesting" threads... coming from the coli apparently and maybe some other places...

and some of those users are getting banned quick as fuck and just make a new account shortly after.

View attachment 575628
View attachment 575627

It is kind of interesting to say the least, that 3 ( that I can think of) new posters have been dropping threads all around the same time

I don't understand the theatrics.

They all show up tryna make a grand entrance like a Batman villain. Just lurk, read the room... Then hop in a thread.... Why the spectacle??

I love any opportunity to blame AP so I'm a run with that as a fact

@Inori, @AP2.0 did that shit. Hes responsible for the fuckery

lmao why are they being banned yall

tellthetruth.gif

Back