Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Aite what's goin on?

The black community is in shambles. Our women hate us and more of them are dating out. We have to deal with racist Karens and overly aggressive law enforcement. Housing discrimination, employment discrimination, mass incarceration, etc. So finally a online black community springs up (thecoli) and instead of having meaningful discussions on how to improve the black community folks want to gossip about various celebrities. Wasted opportunity.

Is it true it's now owned by white people?

I wouldn't be surprised. I've never seen the admin post in recent years. Lots of people are unsure of whos running the site now. It's a mystery.

On some real shit there was a breh from thecoli who started a black forum. He left the coli because he found out the new owners were white.. he felt like the coli was being infiltrated by white nationalists and they were collecting data/ doing research. That’s how I found this site. I never registered until the Kevin Samuels craze took off. I couldn’t deal with another coli daddy figure being posted non stop.
😬

did they break any rules tho?
View attachment 575687

😆

This song and gif go so well in response to this question

giphy.webp

On some real shit there was a breh from thecoli who started a black forum. He left the coli because he found out the new owners were white.. he felt like the coli was being infiltrated by white nationalists and they were collecting data/ doing research. That’s how I found this site. I never registered until the Kevin Samuels craze took off. I couldn’t deal with another coli daddy figure being posted non stop.
This sounds familiar but I don't know nothing

Back