Welcome To aBlackWeb

Airplane etiquette: recline or not to recline?

tf you be eating before the flight? You consider fasting before flying?
I have and I do

Helps on them larger planes

Just them medium/small planes be fucking me up.

Helicopters are the worst tho chinook’s take off backwards sometimes and that shit be having me change colors too like a………. cuttlefish

Yeah that

Back in the day those plane seats would recline like a Datsun bucket seat. It was like some weirdo human centipede shit because if the asshole in front of you goes full tilt you have no choice but to follow suit. Have you feeling like you're in a fucking bobsled with the whole plane.

But in the Spirit airlines "we will brawl on this plane" era they had to lock that shit down at 2 inches max. I think also having the entertainment on the back of the seat helped.

Actually who am I kidding... it's because those greedy mfs added like 4 extra rows that shouldn't be there to each plane.

The one or two times someone has reclined their seat, it's always been a motherfucka that's shorter than me. Why tf you need so much space motherfucka???

That little 10 degree recline not doing shit anyway, might as well leave it up

Facts! I despised the flights on my last trip. Never again.

Shit bro can’t get to no tropical island in your RV

Get on a plane

Not everyone wants to vacation to tropical islands or care to go to one.

And goin on planes is a just a convience. If I didn't care for long azzz road trips a lil more then flyin, I'd be sayin fucc a flight too. Muthafuccas wanna wait til we're cramped up in a space while being 40,000 ft in the air to act a damn fool for no reason. Smh.

Back in the day those plane seats would recline like a Datsun bucket seat. It was like some weirdo human centipede shit because if the asshole in front of you goes full tilt you have no choice but to follow suit. Have you feeling like you're in a fucking bobsled with the whole plane.

But in the Spirit airlines "we will brawl on this plane" era they had to lock that shit down at 2 inches max. I think also having the entertainment on the back of the seat helped.

Actually who am I kidding... it's because those greedy mfs added like 4 extra rows that shouldn't be there to each plane.
That bobsled reference got me feeling like you were in some cool running airlines 😆

Funny thing is life changed for some of my super thugged out homies when they discovered the airport like these dudes wanted to go to the airport just to talk to women talking bout it’s all kind of flavors of women up there

But when they actually started traveling?

:clawd2:

Norwegian air dont allow their seats to recline however there is an adequate amount of space so people don't need to. That should be the standard

You're the same people, the minor in differences are not as big as some think.

It's small sub cultures on one culture
I have to disagree. The "minor" change can be huge for some. Nyc and la are different in a lot of ways. The lifestyle is different.

Do you say that for all in state travel?

Back