Welcome To aBlackWeb

Airplane etiquette: recline or not to recline?

VIBE

Do More. Be Legendary.
Never have I flown so I don’t know this problem. I would like to say I wouldn’t mind it, seeing as the recline isn’t drastic. But a few hours of a reclined chair might be annoying.. but to this extent?

Never have I flown so I don’t know this problem. I would like to say I wouldn’t mind it, seeing as the recline isn’t drastic. But a few hours of a reclined chair might be annoying.. but to this extent?

Wait hold on…

You’ve never flown? Purposefully?

Reactions: GNS
Lol the daily annoyances from driving aren’t really any better

Me in my truck alone with a podcast is heaven

I have a hard time w people and interacting..I can fake the shit and no one knows but the internal struggle sucks

Me in my truck alone with a podcast is heaven

I have a hard time w people and interacting..I can fake the shit and no one knows but the internal struggle sucks
The only people I interact with at airports are the workers and that’s minimal

Other than that I’m in my headphones and somebody else is flying the plane so it’s a win win

You making it out to be much more than it is lol

Or just look back and ask if they have room and find a happy medium

Or pay the extra money to get more room
The best and only answer

Once saw someone trying to put shoes on and the person in front of them slammed their chair back on the persons back and neck.

shit ain’t cool

The only people I interact with at airports are the workers and that’s minimal

Other than that I’m in my headphones and somebody else is flying the plane so it’s a win win

You making it out to be much more than it is lol

Nah, my anxiety is fucked up. It’s stupid but is what it is.

I know for a fact I couldn’t do a plane without medication. But I don’t know if that would work. I’ve never taken any kind of medication to compare and haven’t desired to. I’m able to manage most of the time.

Been going to church for almost 5 years now and I still dislike talking to people. It’s not even the person, it’s just me not wanting to talk or interact. In or out of the church.

But I’m in leadership roles and I have to. It’s helped me break out a bit more and learn to cope w it. I’m just training my brain to stop being such a you know what and just do it. Do the things without being in my head about it.

I know for a fact I couldn’t do a plane without medication. But I don’t know if that would work. I’ve never taken any kind of medication to compare and haven’t desired to. I’m able to manage most of the time.

Been going to church for almost 5 years now and I still dislike talking to people. It’s not even the person, it’s just me not wanting to talk or interact. In or out of the church.

But I’m in leadership roles and I have to. It’s helped me break out a bit more and learn to cope w it. I’m just training my brain to stop being such a you know what and just do it. Do the things without being in my head about it.
You can get a prescription for like Xanax to calm/mellow you out for flights from your doctors. Lots of people do that

I wouldn't recommend getting high before the flight because you don't want to be hungry as hell on a flight with that expensive food lol

Back