Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION AI in music

Yeah this is nuts, this AI sh!t is getting crazy, type of tech that could cause so many divisions, beefs and even wars...

Imagine someone recording a drill record under the guise of someone else to cause beef...

Imagine a jealous ex sending a voice note to your girl/man to cause beef...

Imagine world leaders or political factions using it to cause division...

Nahhh the world needs to slow down...

Last edited:
Don't most if not all of the AI software have TOS that say they own whatever is made from it?
Yea but we are now talking intellectual property… this will look like the sample clearance game simply put …. I think down the line niggas will make AI records send it to the artists to sign off on it before releasing

Yea but we are now talking intellectual property… this will look like the sample clearance game simply put …. I think down the line niggas will make AI records send it to the artists to sign off on it before releasing
Isn't it basically like a duplicate like in art? They're not using the original. I'm sure the legalities are going to be crazy

I hope these artists make sure there isnt any language in their contracts saying that the labels/companies can use their voice and likeness in perpetuity and they or their families get nothing from it after they pass. Nasty business but I know they gonna get it off on some folks unfortunately

Death to art.

Basically this and much more. As both an programmer and music guy...this shit is really concerning to me because I know how this is going to end if they don't tread lightly w/ A.I. ..................... which I know they won't do because there's too much $$$ at stake. Shit has the potential to get real ugly for a lot of people over the next 5-10 years if some guards/restrictions aren't implemented soon.

Back