Welcome To aBlackWeb

Where in the timeline are we in this? This is after the original trilogy but before the new joints with Rae and all that right?

Yea that gap in between Episode 6 and 7 but that's why I can't wait for Acolyte since it's set closer to the Old republic days. Just move away from the Skywalker saga period

Yea that gap in between Episode 6 and 7 but that's why I can't wait for Acolyte since it's set closer to the Old republic days. Just move away from the Skywalker saga period

Instead of making up old republic stories they need to use what's already there. Give us a Darth Bane or Darth Revan live action show.

The Ahsoka we saw in Clone Wars died when Order 66 was executed. The book I posted on the previous page (which is canon) shows that. By the end of the book, she finds the will to get back in the fight and is recruited to join the rebels as Fulcrum

Instead of making up old republic stories they need to use what's already there. Give us a Darth Bane or Darth Revan live action show.
Well Bane is canon now though Revan isn't but Faloni and Favreau are fans of those stories. It's possible they could get a mention. It would be cool to get a Darth Malak drop lol

Back