Started Rebels. I like Ahsoka even more now. I like Maul a lot better now too. It’s weird seeing him talk so much and not just be menacing all the time, but it’s not terrible. Hopefully he shows up in this series or the Obi series. He’d probably play a bigger role in an Ahsoka series given his interactions with her in Clone Wars and Rebels.

Started Rebels. I like Ahsoka even more now. I like Maul a lot better now too. It’s weird seeing him talk so much and not just be menacing all the time, but it’s not terrible. Hopefully he shows up in this series or the Obi series. He’d probably play a bigger role in an Ahsoka series given his interactions with her in Clone Wars and Rebels.
You gotta finish Rebels, your Maul inquiries are answered

Last edited:
He can't show up in this based on the timeline lol.
I don’t know the timeline. Guess I need to go back in the thread cause I must have missed it. I’m guessing Ahsoka takes place after Rebels?

I know The Mandalorian is after Rebels because Luke is already a Jedi, but if Ahsoka takes place right after order 66 then he could show up.

Yeah just saw the episode. Dispatched Maul with the quickness.
He would be dead in the Ahsoka series but he alive in the Kenobi show but there's no point in showing him since Kenobi is 10 years after Revenge Of The Sith and Maul didn't find Obi Wan to about 15 or 16 years after that

Reactions: TheNightKing
I don’t know the timeline. Guess I need to go back in the thread cause I must have missed it. I’m guessing Ahsoka takes place after Rebels?

I know The Mandalorian is after Rebels because Luke is already a Jedi, but if Ahsoka takes place right after order 66 then he could show up.
Ahsoka is gonna be dealing with Admiral Thrawn during this series

Did you ever watch the clone wars series? Maul is all-over that if you wanted to see more from him.

Reactions: TheNightKing
Yeah Ahsoka and Anakin have the best character arcs in Star Wars

I’m a bit worried about ahsoka being played by Rosario Dawson but we’ll see