Welcome To aBlackWeb

ah shxt not again!!!!

Those who know me, know how much I give. This ain’t a competition to me, some niggas have deeper reach and wallets than I do, so be it. I just don’t like to talk about it cause at one time I was that nigga on the receiving end feeling ashamed and shit.

Think I missed quote but was agreeing with you

Was clowning that weak defense of him recording

I'm one of the few people that I've seen that dont like any of meek music. Because I'm not no where near a fan I've always tried my best not to speak on things meek cause I'm like that.

That all being said, with the platform that hes being running and threatening to have young black children spray stray bullets up and down someones block cause of something that was said on social media.

And the very next moment he does something that gets him locked up. Hes gonna claim that system that gave him more chances than the average black man, is against him.

I'm not gonna say that these dudes sell water,but they were in that age group of 14-16,but the other day I saw a chick get her car stolen by a group of lil niggas.

I was waiting for food outside a restaurant and a lady gets in line behind me.

she had parked on the side of the street and left her car running.

There was a train station across the street. and like 4-7 lil niggas got off.

A few seconds later I hear screeching tires.

They jumped in her car and drove off.

one of them tried to get in but his leg got bent when his ppl drove off fast and probably broke something.

he limped down the street while the other niggas rode off in her shit.

Some of those kids be sizing folks up to do some slimy shit and use the water as an opening,but some are just trying to get money.
Your story reminds of this

Thief got his arm severed and ran home 1 armed

Lol @ meek giving 6 kids $4

but each kid $4 for one bottle of water not bad

go get some now and laters and a bag of chips and a can of soda

Didnt he film the interaction? If you film it and put it on the internet, you expected the internet to do what?

That's like going on vlad, telling him ur business on camera and calling him a snitch

1ye9b3b4n7861.jpg

:hahaha:

Back