Welcome To aBlackWeb

Agree or Disagree: Barack Obama says women are better leaders than men

Agree or Disagree: Barack Obama says women are better leaders than men

• Total voters
exactly lmao

a handful of people are sitting on ALL the money in the world

this is good?

Waltons = Few

People that work in their stores and can barely pay their bills, small business owners with families that cant compete with them = many

I know that quote sounded dope from whatever movie villain it came from tho lol

So you down to take money from ppl that run their business

The laws that they buy ain’t helping but still.

Actually yes.
It would be child trafficking.
Let's keep it buck.....women sex tourism is big. But how when a chick can give pussy away?

How many teachers are fucking underage make students?

The ladies can obtain more assets and wealth because men tend to spend money chasing love and sex.

How many dudes drop out of college or high school to get jobs to support a woman or family?

How many chicks come out they pocket for multiple dates with multiple guys?

More established yes, but how?
Alot of ladies work hard as fuck to get to where they are. But alot of little shit gets over looked in the process.

If ishake my ass on IG...I'll get jumped and clowned.....a chick gets bills paid and Prada.

1. There's no real answer to that, not worth the time lol.....I will say that there is waaaaaaay less powerful women collectively fuckin kids thru organized circles. I have zero proof and im not arguing.

2. A lot I suppose, still nowhere near the number of sexually deviant men out here. No question.

3. Helps my point. We think and spend with our dicks, more often then not.

4. ahem lol (solid proof on men being idiots)

5. aight this is getting boring

6. They're more established because of all the reasons you named. They're more mature at a younger age and are more focused on necessities and taking the correct steps in forward progression.

7. Lets say we (men) could get paid shaking our ass? Guess where the money would go? RIGHT BACK TO THEM HOES ANYWAY....and they'll go purchase property

1. There's no real answer to that, not worth the time lol.....I will say that there is waaaaaaay less powerful women collectively fuckin kids thru organized circles. I have zero proof and im not arguing.

2. A lot I suppose, still nowhere near the number of sexually deviant men out here. No question.

3. Helps my point. We think and spend with our dicks, more often then not.

4. ahem lol (solid proof on men being idiots)

5. aight this is getting boring

6. They're more established because of all the reasons you named. They're more mature at a younger age and are more focused on necessities and taking the correct steps in forward progression.

7. Lets say we (men) could get paid shaking our ass? Guess where the money would go? RIGHT BACK TO THEM HOES ANYWAY....and they'll go purchase property
So you calling me a bitch?

nah you a smart guy when you aint making bad attempts at jokes

you bring up and post a lot of shit im not aware of

so I KNOW you understand whats being said here

Last edited:
nah you a smart guy when you aint making bad attempts at jokes

you bring up and post a lot of shit im now aware of

so I KNOW you understand whats being said here
Not sure how I feel about this post....imma back away and call the homies.
Not sure if you bringing beers go watch the game or shoot up my crib.

You cool.
I don't want no smoke.

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
This simp ass nigga

The REAL reason shit is fucked up is because of old RACIST WHITE men (and their women), and their desire to stay in power. But he wont say that.

Nope he'll just keep pandering to women cuz it pays the bills.

Women are just as shitty as we are. Hell sometimes worse. You aint seen wrath till you seen a true woman scorned. Ppl need to stop with this fantasy shit. Put a bunch women in power and it will corrupt them as well. You can already see it if you paying attention.

I highly doubt the planet would be the shit hole it is now if majority if world leaders were women

didnt read the whole thing but I somewhat agree.....I wont say better "leaders" because thats a lot to break down, but they're better people in general

and thats just opinion based strictly on experience and observation

women just have more natural compassion and care for people and whats right, and they tend to have less ulterior motives when it comes to obtaining money and power
This is completely false and there are tons of evil women. Women are real petty and hold grudges. The problem with men being in charge are the racist white men.

This is completely false and there are tons of evil women. Women are real petty and hold grudges. The problem with men being in charge are the racist white men.

and thats just opinion based strictly on experience and observation

my 2nd line in that post

men have been running amock for centuries, so many ppl missing, so many ppl in prison, so many ppl pushed out on to the streets, so many lives lost and yall got the nerve to be talking about “no”

the cognitive dissonance is high with this one

men have been running amock for centuries, so many ppl missing, so many ppl in prison, so many ppl pushed out on to the streets, so many lives lost and yall got the nerve to be talking about “no”

the cognitive dissonance is high with this one

or maybe some of us dont live by absolutes.... that could be a thing as well.. lol

I agree that some women have leadership qualities.
But corruption is not gender specific.
With many corrupt acts of men having women as complicit, participants or causes.
Obama is just using wishful, easily disputed, thinking avoiding the real problem.
That problem being the old white men that aren't getting out the way.
And history, and modern events, can show that now.

I'm disliking this guy even more since he got out of office.

Last edited:
Back