Welcome To aBlackWeb

Agree or Disagree: Barack Obama says women are better leaders than men

Agree or Disagree: Barack Obama says women are better leaders than men

• Total voters

5th Letter

Mod Squad
Barack Obama: Women are better leaders than men
By Saira AsherBBC News, Singapore

If women ran every country in the world there would be a general improvement in living standards and outcomes, former US President Barack Obama has said.

Speaking in Singapore, he said women aren't perfect, but are "indisputably better" than men.

He said most of the problems in the world came from old people, mostly men, holding onto positions of power.

He also spoke about political polarisation and the use of social media to spread falsehoods.

Speaking at a private event on leadership, Mr Obama said while in office he had mused what a world run by women would look like.

"Now women, I just want you to know; you are not perfect, but what I can say pretty indisputably is that you're better than us [men].

"I'm absolutely confident that for two years if every nation on earth was run by women, you would see a significant improvement across the board on just about everything... living standards and outcomes."

When asked if he would ever consider going back into political leadership, he said he believed in leaders stepping aside when the time came.

"If you look at the world and look at the problems it's usually old people, usually old men, not getting out of the way," he said.

"It is important for political leaders to try and remind themselves that you are there to do a job, but you are not there for life, you are not there in order to prop up your own sense of self importance or your own power."

Mr Obama served as US president from 2009 until 2017.

Since leaving the White House, he and former first lady Michelle Obama have set up a foundation mentoring young leaders around the world.

The pair were in Kuala Lumpur last week for an Obama Foundation event.

better is subjective....

i ain't hoping behind a blanket statement just because..

but i'm sure he has a great argument

Depends.
Women can be good and great leaders.
Women's presences in board rooms can make men's performance better.

I think at times when people let power get to their heads......women get looked at worse even tho they do the same power hungry shit.

didnt read the whole thing but I somewhat agree.....I wont say better "leaders" because thats a lot to break down, but they're better people in general

and thats just opinion based strictly on experience and observation

women just have more natural compassion and care for people and whats right, and they tend to have less ulterior motives when it comes to obtaining money and power

Didnt read any of it.

Heres what I can say. A world ran by women would be different to what we have right now. Sometimes different is better just because its different.

I cant say if the world would better or worse but Id sign up for a world with all the world leaders being women just to see how it is.

and they tend to have less ulterior motives when it comes to obtaining money and power

False
It's ok if your lady reads your posts.
But don't make shit up cuz the yard ain't clean. She gonna still love you without lion bruh.

Then it won't be the no good men are around conversations.
And the she tired of being the leader complaints.
It's all good until put into practice.

There are some women leaders that are better than some men leaders. To say that women in general are better leaders than men is just as stupid as saying that men in general are better leaders than men. That's another thing I hate about this whole PC/SJW age. Too many people feel the need to say dumb shit to pander to certain groups. You can give good women their props without going overboard with it and saying something silly.

False
It's ok if your lady reads your posts.
But don't make shit up cuz the yard ain't clean. She gonna still love you without lion bruh.

funny but again thats my opinion and observation

we'll say we're working for the fam but really tryna get to the toys and the hoes and powerful circles of friends

i know way more women with degrees who own shit then men....there's other factors in that but it is what it is

do you think there would be child sex trafficking rings if women were in charge?

shit like that is only possible because some of the men involved are those in the highest places

i dont have numbers or comparisons for actual leaders out here....but im confident there would be a completely different focus overall if the nations' leaders were women.....things like healthcare, infrastructure, and education would be bigger priorities alongside military and tax breaks for the homies

Depends on the person.

Greed and wanting to retain power isn't gender specific

its not

but on some real simple shit

imagine your dad or granddad with power over a nation and trillions of dollars.......

now imagine your mother or grandma with the same

which one is looking better overall for the people? lol

I much prefer havin' female superiors at work but then I've had a lotta girls say they don't like it.

women know women and they see through each other's shit

they cant whine to a woman supervisor about the kids or their car being down and get that sympathy and a day off

i see this shit with the wife/daughters all the time

they get zero slack lol

its not

but on some real simple shit

imagine your dad or granddad with power over a nation and trillions of dollars.......

now imagine your mother or grandma with the same

which one is looking better overall for the people? lol

fair enough point.. Moms and Nana with the slight edge lol

Maybe i'm looking at this through the lens of white supremacy since white Women have been complicit partners for the fuckery... so just because they're a woman wouldn't mean shit gets better for all the people

fair enough point.. Moms and Nana with the slight edge lol

Maybe i'm looking at this through the lens of white supremacy since white Women have been complicit partners for the fuckery... so just because they're a woman wouldn't mean shit gets better for all the people

complicit partners or just looking the other way cuz shit is sweet for them?

anyway yeah thats kinda specific....without considering any groups or particular types of people (race, religion, background, lifestyle), women are just less evil

When it comes to business, you cant really think with your heart like that

true but is business supposed to be everything?

thats the problem now....everything is cutthroat business.....fuck the next man, i got me

you understand these people over here have to lose, in order for these people over here to come out good on their "business" right?

profits and making a living are completely different then making a complete killing and projecting 200% growth for your company every year

being heartless in the name of good business is NOT a thing you want the majority of your leaders to be living by

complicit partners or just looking the other way cuz shit is sweet for them?

anyway yeah thats kinda specific....without considering any groups or particular types of people (race, religion, background, lifestyle), women are just less evil

true but is business supposed to be everything?

thats the problem now....everything is cutthroat business.....fuck the next man, i got me

you understand these people over here have to lose, in order for these people over here to come out good on their "business" right?

profits and making a living are completely different then making a complete killing and projecting 200% growth for your company every year

being heartless in the name of good business is NOT a thing you want the majority of your leaders to be living by

Sometimes the needs of the many outweigh the needs of a few

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
funny but again thats my opinion and observation

we'll say we're working for the fam but really tryna get to the toys and the hoes and powerful circles of friends

i know way more women with degrees who own shit then men....there's other factors in that but it is what it is

do you think there would be child sex trafficking rings if women were in charge?

shit like that is only possible because some of the men involved are those in the highest places

i dont have numbers or comparisons for actual leaders out here....but im confident there would be a completely different focus overall if the nations' leaders were women.....things like healthcare, infrastructure, and education would be bigger priorities alongside military and tax breaks for the homies
Actually yes.
It would be child trafficking.
Let's keep it buck.....women sex tourism is big. But how when a chick can give pussy away?

How many teachers are fucking underage make students?

The ladies can obtain more assets and wealth because men tend to spend money chasing love and sex.

How many dudes drop out of college or high school to get jobs to support a woman or family?

How many chicks come out they pocket for multiple dates with multiple guys?

More established yes, but how?
Alot of ladies work hard as fuck to get to where they are. But alot of little shit gets over looked in the process.

If ishake my ass on IG...I'll get jumped and clowned.....a chick gets bills paid and Prada.

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
Sometimes the needs of the many outweigh the needs of a few

exactly lmao

a handful of people are sitting on ALL the money in the world

this is good?

Waltons = Few

People that work in their stores and can barely pay their bills, small business owners with families that cant compete with them = many

I know that quote sounded dope from whatever movie villain it came from tho lol

Back