Welcome To aBlackWeb

After Upgrading, What's Something You Can't Go Backwards With?

After upgrading to AirPods I can’t go back to regular headphones. Not unless they some Hi-Fi over the ear joints.

I don't get the hype over airpods. They sound... "normal" to me. Like some shit I could get from a $15 pair of JVC wired earbuds.

Once I got into the world of Chinese IEM's, I can't justify anything else for casual listening 'cause they sound spectacular and are cheap as hell for the sound they deliver.

I don't get the hype over airpods. They sound... "normal" to me. Like some shit I could get from a $15 pair of JVC wired earbuds.

Once I got into the world of Chinese IEM's, I can't justify anything else for casual listening 'cause they sound spectacular and are cheap as hell for the sound they deliver.
The Dolby Atmos is awesome. I like the transparency mode for phone calls. Noise canceling is great. Haven't really messed with the adaptive mode

Good mushroom tea recommendations (are you the poster that grows them)?
Its pretty straightforward...

-measure out desired dose
-grind to powder
-put in mug w/ very hot water & steep w tea (longer the better, i do at least 20mins)
-Strain before chugging (not necessary but goes down smoother)

*lemon tea or any w vitamin C helps activate psilocybin.
**ginger tea will help prevent stomach aches (i usually do 2 bags of lemon/ginger tea)

Kinda like this but she microdosing...

I can’t go back to wearing both earbuds at the same time

One stays on the charger at all times so I’ll never not have them available

I asked this a couple of weeks ago but can you recommend one?
I bought 2 stainless steel handheld sprayers from Amazon for $31 each in 2020 ($65 for both) . Don't buy something cheap & flood your house . If you have females & kids in the house I'll recommend a bidet seat which might be safer .

Any type out there dies at some point

What do you know that I don’t?
Airpod pro 2 were the first buds I used and I really like them. Transparency mode so you can hear your surroundings. I like the noise cancelling too. I think I've mentioned I haven't really messed with the adaptive mode

Airpod pro 2 were the first buds I used and I really like them. Transparency mode so you can hear your surroundings. I like the noise cancelling too. I think I've mentioned I haven't really messed with the adaptive mode
I have tried a lot of styles and I’m partial to the type that loops over the back of your ear

I have tried a lot of styles and I’m partial to the type that loops over the back of your ear

That's how mine are.

the IEM itself are KZ ZSN Pro's and the bluetooth earhooks are their basic KZ AZ09 joints. The IEM's have a detachable cable so you basically replace the cable with bluetooth receivers and go.

20230406_200952.jpg

Back