Welcome To aBlackWeb

After Upgrading, What's Something You Can't Go Backwards With?

Milk, if it ain’t 2 percent, it ain’t shit

Hot dogs, I used to get hot dogs from a low cash grocery store, went to a family members house who still fucks wit, almost threw up after eating it

Coffee, I curate a good coffee for the feel now, beyond just getting whatever for the buzz

Soap, I buy the most expensive soap in the store.

Lotion, oil based lotion is the best, all that almond cream bullshit they sell to black people is shitty

Polyester is better than cotton, in durability, breathability and comfortability

Fitted clothing, anything baggy feels like clown clothes

The new style of sneakers, I bought a pair of pennys and they looked ridiculous on my feet after wearing the new style air max for so long

surprised the the toilet/plumbing police @AP2.5 aint scold you for using wipes. He want you put used wipes in the garbage like some sort of neanderthal beast
I'm learning to pick my battles 🥹

surprised that the toilet/plumbing police @AP2.5 aint scold you for using wipes. He want you put used wipes in the garbage like some sort of neanderthal beast

I bought dude with me on the road and I flush them (!) so I don’t care much about flushing them

surprised that the toilet/plumbing police @AP2.5 aint scold you for using wipes. He want you put used wipes in the garbage like some sort of neanderthal beast

Imagine walking into some broad's bathroom and there's a trash can next to the toilet full of brown-streaked wet wipes in it.

artworks-QSN3FQz3aKFkdXsw-UqrvMg-t500x500.jpg

Last edited:
I can't go back to apartment living

This right here.

I was ready to do it when I was trying to find a spot out here so we could leave Vegas. Lucked up and wound up buying a house and can't even fathom having to go back to an apartment again.

Regular YouTube

After owning premium for a while, I'll never go back to the ad version

I’ve beeen thinking about that. Nothing pisses me off more than a 5 second ad out of nowhere. How much per month?
Only thing i've upgraded was my ad blocker, and i've been gucci. Then the other day they hit me with that new trash lay out to try and be more like tiktok. But they have adon's and scripts where you can switch it back to older verisons of YT.
For YT content creators i fuck with and respect, i'll pause the ad blocker to give them their money, but for YT in general, nah. Google makes enough farming and selling my data, they can SMD if they think i'd pay them money

Eating tons of sugar

Once I cut it out for a month, I never wanted to eat sugary food like that again. I can eat things here and there, but most people eat WAY too much

Best thing you can do for your health
This is what I been wanting to do. I'll do a week tops and feel a huge difference but never lasts.

Regular YouTube

After owning premium for a while, I'll never go back to the ad version

Had it for some years then was like fuk it last year. After bout 3 months I was like nah, and updated my payment information.

Plus I been fukn with YouTube music heavy over the last 2/3 years, over Spotify or Tidal

TV programming that’s locked into a time slot

I basically never watch TV “live”

Even with sporting events I’ll DVR and delay starting it about 45 mins so I can skip halftime and every commercial break

Back