Welcome To aBlackWeb

After serving 42 years In Prison Legendary Harlem Drug Dealer, Guy Fisher, Is Home

Lmao 2 days later look how this
nigga woke up on a Saturday. Go eat some cereal watch cartoons ya fuck nigga. 8am I'm still getting this Halloween party $$$$$$ ya bum.

Gonna go throw my clothes in the trash then take a long shower with detol and lysol to get this covid and ya hatred off me.

Lmao 2 days later look how this
nigga woke up on a Saturday. Go eat some cereal watch cartoons ya fuck nigga. 8am I'm still getting this Halloween party $$$$$$ ya bum.

Gonna go throw my clothes in the trash then take a long shower with detol and lysol to get this covid and ya hatred off me.

its Sunday I was already up cuz daylight savings and you’re also up obviously. But why were you so hurt ? The whole premise of my question was Canada is better than that. But you got it Queen

its Sunday I was already up cuz daylight savings and you’re also up obviously. But why were you so hurt ? The whole premise of my question was Canada is better than that. But you got it Queen

Whoops. Lost track of time getting to the money. Nothing you can say can hurt me. Killed my city tonight. Possibly literally but still.

Don't care about what you was talking about do what your homie @Race Jones said and read a book nigga.

Whoops. Lost track of time getting to the money. Nothing you can say can hurt me. Killed my city tonight. Possibly literally but still.

Don't care about what you was talking about do what your homie @Race Jones said and read a book nigga.

Congrats then just don’t be so defensive gotta play nice sometimes

Back