Welcome To aBlackWeb

After serving 42 years In Prison Legendary Harlem Drug Dealer, Guy Fisher, Is Home

it's funny how civilians be talking down about "snitching" and "rats" like they were in the game

most fans of famous drug dealers are nerds just following the crowd

we don't know these old niggaz on a personal level................

the nicky barnes story has always been interesting to me because I wonder how many other mofos would've been telling if they were in the same circumstances

Lol. Why do we celebrate this shit?

He contributed to the deaths and incarcerations of hundreds if not thousands of people...

it's funny how civilians be talking down about "snitching" and "rats" like they were in the game

most fans of famous drug dealers are nerds just following the crowd

we don't know these old niggaz on a personal level................

the nicky barnes story has always been interesting to me because I wonder how many other mofos would've been telling if they were in the same circumstances

Probably 1000s I mean it assumed peoples snitch all the time

Say one thing about what crack and crack lords did to our community. When you hear them speak and represent the facts of their lives.
He was released on medical pardon...for what illness, dunno.

New Yorkers are familiar with Guy’s story. He was apart of The Council, a group of high powered heroin dealers in NY.

View attachment 389405

He and Nicky Barnes were good friends and members of The Council.

Mr. Untouchable aka Nicky Barnes flipped on Guy after they abandoned him once he went to prison. Guy wound up getting life due to Nicky telling on him.

Did Guy smash Nicky’s wife while he was locked up?

Lol...am I crazy..but when you look at that interview and his mannerism. Earl Sweatshirt would do awesome playing him in a movie

Side chick, The Council had a rule that members couldn't mess with other members wives or girlfriends. Nicky got in his feelings cause his side chick was cheating on him
so dude broke the rules? the rules of the council and didnt get dealt with by the council?

see.....this is why i keep my circle small.

if you cant control yourself with pussy or money........you would kill me for the right opportunity.

Celebrate him, dislike him, glorify him. Speak about him however you feel. That man walked down 42 years and didn't tell on a soul.

I'd tell that nigga congratulations and welcome home. Shake his hand and keep it moving.

Ain't mad at him for none of that shit.

End of the day Nicky was in his feelings, as long as busines not suffering you let that shit slide

Don't condone the snitching, but they shouldn't have been messing around with his girl.

Since that led to the snitching.......they're as much to blame as he is.

If you're going to come for me at least make sense. Make it logical. Tangible. Like what the fuck are you asking me? What does canada or the US have to do with what I asked.

i wasn’t trying to come from you and I’m late. I’m asking because I didn’t think Canada had a history of viewing drug dealers how Americans do. We give them the Robin Hood treatment. I thought Canada did not have those same problem to the same extent so I didn’t think Canada had niggas who did what JimJones is doing by bugging this guy up. I feel like I had to explain this throughly because you were offended.

Back