NSFW After Dark Thread

I had an ex who liked his nipples played with too much for me. Stupid bitch.

It’s pissing me off just thinking about it, can’t pinch my own nipples during sex because I’m pinching that hoe nipples all the damn time. At some point I was like NAH, pinch your own mfn nipples from this point TF ON!

shit

How do we feel about bondage sex? Sensory deprivation?
View attachment 690886
I haven’t had a partner that was really into bondage but I'm certainly open to it. Tied and the the one doing it.
Sensory deprivation like blind folding? Or is there more to that? Damn mf getting put in deprivation tanks now?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I haven’t had a partner that was really into bondage but I'm certainly open to it. Tied and the the one doing it.
Sensory deprivation like blind folding? Or is there more to that? Damn mf getting put in deprivation tanks now?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes using blindfolds is sensory deprivation. Using noise cancelling headphones is another option. It definitely heightens the feeling and your orgasm...

Yes using blindfolds is sensory deprivation. Using noise cancelling headphones is another option. It definitely heightens the feeling and your orgasm...
I've watched too much thriller and FBI type shows cause I'm picturing some 24 Jack Baur stuff lol. Interesting though..cutting off hearing would be a hell of a convo to lead into lol. Have you partaken?

the-rock-hmm.gif

I've watched too much thriller and FBI type shows cause I'm picturing some 24 Jack Baur stuff lol. Interesting though..cutting off hearing would be a hell of a convo to lead into lol. Have you partaken?

View attachment 690932

Yes I was both blindfolded and had on headphones on while he gave me head. So all could do is concentrate his touch. Had one of the most intense orgasms ever...

Are they noise cancelling headphones? Or is something soft playing