Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

I haven’t had a partner that was really into bondage but I'm certainly open to it. Tied and the the one doing it.
Sensory deprivation like blind folding? Or is there more to that? Damn mf getting put in deprivation tanks now?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes using blindfolds is sensory deprivation. Using noise cancelling headphones is another option. It definitely heightens the feeling and your orgasm...

Yes using blindfolds is sensory deprivation. Using noise cancelling headphones is another option. It definitely heightens the feeling and your orgasm...
I've watched too much thriller and FBI type shows cause I'm picturing some 24 Jack Baur stuff lol. Interesting though..cutting off hearing would be a hell of a convo to lead into lol. Have you partaken?

the-rock-hmm.gif

I've watched too much thriller and FBI type shows cause I'm picturing some 24 Jack Baur stuff lol. Interesting though..cutting off hearing would be a hell of a convo to lead into lol. Have you partaken?

View attachment 690932

Yes I was both blindfolded and had on headphones on while he gave me head. So all could do is concentrate his touch. Had one of the most intense orgasms ever...

Are they noise cancelling headphones? Or is something soft playing

Back