Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

Hey men!

Do you notice all our flaws like we do? Like if we’re fucking do you think ‘oh, gross, look at that cellulite’ or ‘that stretch mark is disgusting’ or ‘hmmm, she appears to missed a patch shaving on her legs’.

Do you notice when we’ve gained a few pounds whilst we’re riding you?

Notice yes, but i dont usually care.

Life if I notice she missed a patch in my mind im just laughing like ha she missed a spot

Hey men!

Do you notice all our flaws like we do? Like if we’re fucking do you think ‘oh, gross, look at that cellulite’ or ‘that stretch mark is disgusting’ or ‘hmmm, she appears to missed a patch shaving on her legs’.

This one chick had skin like alligator. I still smashed...but rubbing her skin felt weird af.

Soooo, gentlemen...

...are you sucking her middle toe on her right foot while giving long strokes in the missionary position?

Asking for a friend

What about the back of the knee? I heard that was a trigger spot for some women.

Hey men!

Yes, a big emphatic yes. I'm usually hyper focused on her body, so I notice everything. I always encourage women to be as natural as possible, though. No makeup (nails have to be right, though), bush, leg hair, I love it. Cellulite, stretch marks? They turn me on. That being said, there have been times where I'd get a leg on my shoulder and in my head I'm like "hey, your leg feels like my leg", lol. I think it's human nature to notice, but if you really care about someone, those "flaws" usually end being a complete non-issue or sometimes even things you genuinely love about the person.

On another note, there was this one time I was with an ex and we were nearing the end of a session, so naturally we're about to fall off the bed. She's on her back, she's moaning, I'm moaning, we're slipping. She's getting wetter, so I start stroking deeper, fuck gravity. I have one hand gripping her thigh, and the other on her throat, I'm super close, I'm about to fill this chick all the way up. Then I saw...it.

Thanks to the incline we were in, her head position, and her open mouth, it created the perfect angle for light to hit the inside of her mouth...and for me to see...it.

The fucking cavity in the back of her front tooth.

:kanyecry:

I noticed it mid nut, too.

Ladies.....when yall first have sex with a man do yall want him to slow stroke aka make love or beat it up? Fellas what are yall doing first beat it up or make love?

Y’all ever tried to use something besides a condom to protect yourself during sex?

like a grocery bag ? ??????????????????

smh

was w/ my homie headed to another friends crib, stopped at the gas station & my homie ran into sum freaks he knew

invited them to our friends

we drinkin & smokin (maybe a lil coke too), then girl started givin me a lap dance, pulled my homie to the side & asked if he had a rubber.. he said yea but was bout to use it on the other freak

so I was jus gon try to get sum head but she wanted to fuck too

went to the kitchen & got sum saran wrap & wrapped that bad boy up... thought I was MacGyver lol

til this day when I see my homies they'll quote Jeezy "saran's the wrap!"

Ladies.....when yall first have sex with a man do yall want him to slow stroke aka make love or beat it up? Fellas what are yall doing first beat it up or make love?
Really depends on the woman and the conversation leading up to the session. Good to start out slow for me personally just to feel her out and see what she reacts to. Once comfortable then start trying to rearrange guts

You gotta mix it up...but put lil more emphasis on beat it up. Its that 1st mention. You wanna get that "Damn" text from her after you leave. Lol

Back