Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

OMG...I thought I was the only one!!!

I can't concentrate on that zick™ like I need to while I'm getting licked the phuck up
Thats what makes it fun. Its like a challenge: Can you focus on your work while someone focusing on you. Competitive women fight toorh and nail trying to 'out-pleasure' in a 69.

Thats what makes it fun. Its like a challenge: Can you focus on your work while someone focusing on you. Competitive women fight toorh and nail trying to 'out-pleasure' in a 69.
Nah...ain't nobody got time for alladat

I compete out here in the world all day everyday....not in my intimate moments

This the thing, when you give all your focus on something, the results are better.

but having to focus on giving head and receiving, that’s lowering the percentage of good results.
Maybe because I like it as much as I do, if I've smoked, I can zone out and focus on my part and not let the pleasure overwhelm me

My bad I ain’t see this.

it’s just hard to focus and almost always quickly ends up in one person doing it. I’d rather just give him head and wait my turn.
I definitely understand that and it's more fun being able to just focus on your partner, their breathing, reactions, knowing you control that pleasure and take your time savoring every squirm and moan.

Back