Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

I would prefer giving more than getting, with liquor in my system, I really enjoy giving. Shit be like biker boys...u know that scene where he was racing his pops and he was super tuned in and time slowed down and shit...it be like that

They should make some kinda shit..where like, you can feel what your partner feels. Ion mean penetration or nothin, but like..when you touch them, you can feel what they feel, like the blood rush or something. Really get intune with one another, would take the sex to a different level

They should make some kinda shit..where like, you can feel what your partner feels. Ion mean penetration or nothin, but like..when you touch them, you can feel what they feel, like the blood rush or something. Really get intune with one another, would take the sex to a different level
I believe we do feel the same thing. We just can't explain it.

I believe we do feel the same thing. We just can't explain it.
As a man it's hard to imagine the bank is willing to give money as much as its willing to take, ya mean? I just cant fathom a world of women walking around horny like men be.

Girth, chick bought me one of them vibrator joints that you stick ya dick in, so..ya dick is in the hole, it got a nub that puts pressure on the anus and a thingy that vibrates on the clit. Couldnt wear it..hole was too small

:hehe2:

Would you rather lose your erection or have a girl start her cycle while in the middle of a session?

Back