Welcome To aBlackWeb

African-Americans Outpace Whites and Hispanics In Cryptocurrency Investments, Is a New Avenue to Black Wealth-Building Opening?

I’m still a rookie in this.
Dude @M4nh4tt4n is thee resident expert.
I can’t touch cuz.
Grab some ADA and drop it in his pool and he helps with betting.

From my experience, this is happening because they keep telling people this is a sure thing and will make them rich, like MLM.

That's the thing. A lot of our people are always looking for get rich quick schemes. I think if you have the time and interest, you can put a little money into crypto, play with it a bit, and use it as a nice little source of additional income if you know what you're doing. If a lot of people were doing that, I'd say it was smart. What I think is that a lot of black people are looking at crypto as being the new lotto. I guess the upside is that it's not quite as much of a waste as the lotto. With the lottery, you can toss money away for decades with nothing major to show for it At least with crypto, barring something cataclysmic, you won't really lose all your money.

What I don't like about crypto though is that none of it is real. Stocks are volatile too, but at least you're backing something real. You put money in Tesla, as long as Tesla keeps making cars people want, you can always have faith that stock will be good. With crypto, it's all just hype. One day shit can be up, and then the next day it could plummet for no real reason other than some rich person said they don't believe in it.

Anybody know how to log into binance.com? It’s saying restricted in the US now.

Back