Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY African Americans did not come from Africa theory?

No sails and only current....how long that take?
Ra , either of two papyrus boats with which the Norwegian scientist-explorer Thor Heyerdahl crossed the Atlantic in 1969–70 to demonstrate the possibility of cultural contact between early peoples of Africa and Central and South America. The first was built in Egypt by boatbuilders Heyerdahl hired from Lake Chad, where reed boats are commonplace. Manned by seven men chosen from seven nations, “Ra” sailed from Safi, Mor., May 25, 1969, but defects in design and cargo loading, the result of inexperience, caused it slowly to founder in July after sailing 3,000 miles. With nearly the same crew, but with a boat (“Ra II”) built by Aymaro Indians of Lake Titicaca, Heyerdahl repeated his adventure in 1970, completing the crossing of the Atlantic from Safi to Barbados, West Indies, in 57 days (May 17 to July 12).

Ra , either of two papyrus boats with which the Norwegian scientist-explorer Thor Heyerdahl crossed the Atlantic in 1969–70 to demonstrate the possibility of cultural contact between early peoples of Africa and Central and South America. The first was built in Egypt by boatbuilders Heyerdahl hired from Lake Chad, where reed boats are commonplace. Manned by seven men chosen from seven nations, “Ra” sailed from Safi, Mor., May 25, 1969, but defects in design and cargo loading, the result of inexperience, caused it slowly to founder in July after sailing 3,000 miles. With nearly the same crew, but with a boat (“Ra II”) built by Aymaro Indians of Lake Titicaca, Heyerdahl repeated his adventure in 1970, completing the crossing of the Atlantic from Safi to Barbados, West Indies, in 57 days (May 17 to July 12).
57 days?
thats the same amount of time or less they claim it took the "advanced" shipping folk

My nigga never said there wasn't a slave trade. Blacks done been had presence here LONG before slavery just 💯. The shit you named you can find physical characteristic and DNA overlap to confirm what I done said and language blows with the wind. The point ain't make no sense was the point 🤷‍♂️

im not copping out I just think you wrong. Ain’t no real need to debate. We look like Africans lol
My nigga you missing the point. I honestly think shit may be over your head. People who would be considered African by every typical form phenotype, physiology, etc. we're already here. I'ma go head and move along tho cuz 🤷‍♂️

My nigga you missing the point. I honestly think shit may be over your head. People who would be considered African by every typical form phenotype, physiology, etc. we're already here. I'ma go head and move along tho cuz 🤷‍♂️

what proof you have? Concrete proof. Not YouTube shit. Keep in mind this is about African Americans not Olmecs

Didn’t debate nobody else in the thread lol
What's your point? Ended up in exchange with you lol. Explorers have accounts of Black presence all across Americas many from natives themselves. African remains were found in Cali etc. So you at least accepting the fact that the Olmecs were black? Lol

Back