Adam Copeland over Christian
I know it’s a long shot but Abadon over Julia Hart
Kingston over Mox
Miro over Andrade
Swerve over Keith Lee
Don’t really care about the sting and them match but they probably win
Danielson and them prolly win their match too

Smh…knew my long shot was a long shot.

Mjf been talking about he’s tired of his gimmick. Basically did a thank you (or goodbye) aew letter. Lost clean and lost his only friend.

Gearing up for revenge or switching company?

This ppv was mid outside of 2-3 matches. I'm glad Joe finally got his World Title win in a major company.

If Keith Lee couldn't go they could have left Swerve off the card. The 8 man tag served no purpose and was kinda underwhelming. MJF/Joe (and the devil reveal), Edge/Christian, & Kingston/Mox were the highlights of Worlds End.

I found myself dosing off at certain points because the ppv was so long and the B/R stream went out about 2 or 3 times during the show. Tony Khan needs to start shortening the length of PPVs and hopefully they do something with the streaming outages.

I might see when I can catch a replay.

Last edited:
This ppv was....... shockingly underwhelming. I was banking on this being fire cause AEW normally delivers wit their PPVs. But the vibe was off all night. First of all AEW should stay far away from bum Long Island I swear ppl that live there are on some Jersey Shore type shit. Remind me of the drunken white college bozos I used to know. Long Island is just a strange place dawg if you gonna come to NY stick to Arthur Ashe or try to work CitiField.

All that said, the opening 8 man and the last 3 matches saved the show so I wont talk much about them.

Everything in between was mostly flat: Andrade / Miro was a drag that nobody in the crowd gave a fuck about. I thought this shit was gonna be a hard hitting slobberknocker they coulda kept this for Zero Hour honestly. And this suppose to be Andrade's last match in AEW?

I missed the entire Sting match cause I long decided the Jericho match would be my bathroom / food break. I did see Sting's entrance beforehand tho that shit was cool I cant believe I got to see Sting in my lifetime. But i'm not too mad that I missed the whole match cause 1. It means I didnt have to sit through washed (and alleged sex offender) Jericho and Sammy GuTheory and even while waiting on the long ass bathroom line I could hear the crowd chanting "NDA!" and not being very into the match.

The Toni / Riho match was another one that was just flat (sidebar Toni Storm is HER..... crowd was behind her very loudly the entire match)

Julia Hart / Abadon another chore of a match to sit through that nobody cared about (aside from the beginning where niggas was chanting THIS IS SPOOKY lol)

And obviously Swerve / Dustin which I found out about as I took my seat! I seen earlier in the day Keith Lee tweet that he wasnt doing well but he was gonna try to work the match. By the time I got to the arena the switch was made. Glorified squash match but Tony had to keep Swerve on the card. Swerve is THE GUY. He's the one. Aside from MJF, He basically had the loudest reactions of the night... If he isnt hot shotted straight to Joe and the AEW Title theres a massive problem.

Seeing Danielson the GOAT was cool, Edge / Christian was a wild time that brought the crowd alive after those 5 previous matches I mentioned (flaming table spot sent the arena in a frenzy) Mox / Kingston was some real graps, Adam Cole surprise appearance and devil reveal were lit. Thats all I got!

Joe has no clear cut future opponents and Swerve already called his shot during the media scrum.

dont care if its heel vs heel cause the people are gonna cheer for Swerve regardless, put the belt on him and strike while its hot.
Since Joe the champ I don't see Swerve getting a shot right now because of the heel vs heel.
Joe probably won't be a long-term World Champ and he will probably drop it by Revolution in early March. Swerve might win it there or some time around late Spring or Summer at the latest.

Joe can't drop it to MJF or Cole b/c they are both hurt. Kenny Omega is sick. Nobody wants to see Jericho with another World Title reign and I think TK gone tell him to bounce for awhile after the shit he got caught up in. Mox doesn't need a title run. Maybe Claudio, Miro, Danielson, & Adam Paige could be suitable contenders to take the World Title from Joe and then Swerve defeats one of those names to become World Champ.

Back