How would you grade Worlds End?

• A (90-100)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

• Total voters
Yeah this PPV is loaded had Kenny still been active I would have tried to make an effort to be there live.

Heard a rumor that The Devil could end up being more than 1 person.

Yeah this PPV is loaded had Kenny still been active I would have tried to make an effort to be there live.

Heard a rumor that The Devil could end up being more than 1 person.
The wildest rumor was Mustafa Ali bringing in his new "Retribution" style group but id SHIT ALL OVER THAT. lol

The wildest rumor was Mustafa Ali bringing in his new "Retribution" style group but id SHIT ALL OVER THAT. lol
That would be such VKM style booking cause The Devil storyline started well before that nigga got fired lol

We'll see Saturday TK said the reveal is definitely happening

Shit gon end up being Cole, Roddy & the Kingdom, Britt and Wardlow

That would be such VKM style booking cause The Devil storyline started well before that nigga got fired lol

We'll see Saturday TK said the reveal is definitely happening

Shit gon end up being Cole, Roddy & the Kingdom, Britt and Wardlow
I already figured from day 1 its Cole and Undisputed Era and Kingdom as 1 unit so it wouldnt be a disappointment to me, it just needs to be Cole involved, no reason to over complicate it unless they got something that will raise eye brows in a good way which I cant think of one.

I rock with Samoa Joe and always been a huge fan but i just cant get behind him winning tonight unless Strickland is going to take it off him.

I rock with Samoa Joe and always been a huge fan but i just cant get behind him winning tonight unless Strickland is going to take it off him.

And if that happens m, do you keep them both as tweeners?

Both are fantastic as heels so I wouldn’t want any of them as faces if they feud

AEW needs more heels who are heels (Like Callis) and Swerve has been at his best in this role so far. I dont think they expected fans to cheer for a nigga who broke into one of the companies top babyfaces' house. Swerve kinda has that 98-99 Rock vibe but I think they should continue working him as a heel and come up with things where he wont be cheered so much until he's ready for an actual babyface turn.

AEW needs more heels who are heels (Like Callis) and Swerve has been at his best in this role so far. I dont think they expected fans to cheer for a nigga who broke into one of the companies top babyfaces' house. Swerve kinda has that 98-99 Rock vibe but I think they should continue working him as a heel and come up with things where he wont be cheered so much until he's ready for an actual babyface turn.
Change his theme and stop the guy doing the dance

But the thing wit AEW...their fans decide who they like and don't Iike. AEW don't really follow the "traditional" babyface vs heel format. They book whoever can put on the best possible matches on their show. We've seen matches where it's heel vs heel...babyface vs babyface...and of course babyface vs heel. What folks wanna see is a great match. That's it.

And I wouldn't even touch Swerve. You let that shyt ride out on its own. Bruh is too over right now. Fans don't gaf if he's labeled as a babyface or heel. They like HIM as a talent and what he does in the ring. And no...you don't get rid of Nana's dance. That shyt is super over as well.

I got Joe over MJF
Toni Storm retaining
Adam Copeland over Christian
I know it’s a long shot but Abadon over Julia Hart
Kingston over Mox
Miro over Andrade
Swerve over Keith Lee
Don’t really care about the sting and them match but they probably win
Danielson and them prolly win their match too

Back