Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 9/18

say a name brother Ro.... i know i've complained about her 8 interviews per 2 hrs. of Dynamite.... T.K. need another woman to interview unless Mox told him my chick is the only one for the job.

Lol no they don’t. She does a fine job. She very experienced with talking in public

tbh i think they(T.K) waiting on J.R. to retire just to slide her in on commentary.

I actually think that would be a bad idea if she’s over produced like she was on the Raw commentary team. I want JR gone now from commentating now because he’s awful now lol

in J.R.'s defense his health hasn't been the greatest as of late.

I know. I get it but he just doesn’t have it anymore. I like that he only calls the main event on Collison now but he’s still pretty bad. It is what it is though

I know. I get it but he just doesn’t have it anymore. I like that he only calls the main event on Collison now but he’s still pretty bad. It is what it is though
He also actively buries the product on commentary too, unless it's talents he actually likes. When he calls the matches he's into, he's actually okay.

Meh...its like I wanna watch Rampage and the TBS title match...but i know the outcome. Plus I'm lookin more forward to Jade makin that jump to WWE.

She's so nasty. She has to go man lmaoooo.
and yall want Mercedes dealin with this
triple-h-disgusted.gif

Back