Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 9/18

Kayla gets more then 2 and even the Raw chick. Interviewing should be an important part of the show to push stories and talent. Hell you can look at it as they are getting 7 or 8 different people tv time to talk every week as a big plus.
Kayla gets no more than two, we can count the amount of time she's seen tomorrow night.

Lol I ain’t got no horse in this race but WWE backstage personalities are probably seen 2-3 times a show and that’s cause they use 2-3 different folks on each show

Renee in like 6-7 idk if she the only one they got

So would it be fine if Renee and Alex Marvez split interview duties?

I honestly don’t care who does the interviews but someone on this board for some reason hates Renee and we all know who he is
It's not about her to me but there shouldn't be more interviews than matches. She was on camera about 5 times the first 40 minutes of the show.

It's not about her to me but there shouldn't be more interviews than matches. She was on camera about 5 times the first 40 minutes of the show.
First time ive seen anybody complain about this. And wrestling fans cry all day about everything so this isnt even a minor thing.

Maybe its me but pro wrestling to me has always had a formula. Build stories on tv and sell matches at the ppv. If I wanted to watch wrestling matches all night id probabaly be nowhere near as invested.

Niggas actin like Renee gettin 10-15 min interviews b/t matches. Is this where we at wit some of you prowrestling smarks that mofos are COMPLAINING about the interviewer having "too much" tv time??? Geezus crust.

Hee-larry-us

First time ive seen anybody complain about this. And wrestling fans cry all day about everything so this isnt even a minor thing.

Maybe its me but pro wrestling to me has always had a formula. Build stories on tv and sell matches at the ppv. If I wanted to watch wrestling matches all night id probabaly be nowhere near as invested.
I'm watching a wrestling show so why would I want to see a chick backstage talking instead of seeing wrestling matches

laugh-shakes-head.gif

So would it be fine if Renee and Alex Marvez split interview duties?

I honestly don’t care who does the interviews but someone on this board for some reason hates Renee and we all know who he is
say a name brother Ro.... i know i've complained about her 8 interviews per 2 hrs. of Dynamite.... T.K. need another woman to interview unless Mox told him my chick is the only one for the job.

Back