Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 9/18

Lol at Sammy promo tonight. He said fuck his body if he ends up in a wheel chair at 40 so be it. Chill bruh

Red Velvet looked good tonight with her ring work. She coming up.

Last edited:
The fact 2 TNT title belts are still floating around is stupid. Sammy saying he pulled a Paige on the title belt after Dan kissed it lol..

I like the idea of Mox, Danielson and Regal but enough with them wrestling jobbers. I wouldn't mind them adding a female to the crew like Serena Deeb

I don't see them as faces, it's just about kicking ass and Serena been doing that.

Why not have them “observe” her and watch her 5 min segments on rampage and look impressed and have her fight better competition to prove here and have her win a big match to officially have her welcomed into the faction?

I just don't see any other woman on the roster that would fit.

That's the problem. Only one who popped in mind if i had to choose...Shida.

She's been more aggressive during her feud wit Deeb. Showed some of that when she returned and attacked her.

That's the problem. Only one who popped in mind if i had to choose...Shida.

She's been more aggressive during her feud wit Deeb. Showed some of that when she returned and attacked her.
Van Zant is a currenr bare knuckle fighter and former UFC. She qualifies more then all them chicks.

Back