Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 9/18

THIS is how I wish WWE would let their women fight.
I think the only women lobbying to fight like this over there is the 4 horsewomen, Nattie, Asuka, and Ronda. Them other women too absorbed in IG that they'd wouldn't want to mess up their face

I think the only women lobbying to fight like this over there is the 4 horsewomen, Nattie, Asuka, and Ronda. Them other women too absorbed in IG that they'd wouldn't want to mess up their face

Throw Bianca...Rhea...Dudrop in that mix. Those three have put on good matches when facing each other. I think they can take it up a notch.

Oh shyt...add Shayna. They've been holding her back imo

Throw Bianca...Rhea...Dudrop in that mix. Those three have put on good matches when facing each other. I think they can take it up a notch.

Oh shyt...add Shayna. They've been holding her back imo
WWE women don't need to bash each other skulls in with chairs and do all that extra stuff to get the type of reaction you're given Rosa and Britt. We give Sasha, Charlotte, Bianca and others the same reaction without having to butcher themselves.

WWE women don't need to bash each other skulls in with chairs and do all that extra stuff to get the type of reaction you're given Rosa and Britt. We give Sasha, Charlotte, Bianca and others the same reaction without having to butcher themselves.

It's not about butchering...but you can tell WWE holds them back.

Asuka is the perfect example. Shayna is another. Those definitely benefits from being more aggressive, and have shown it.

Its called the WWE style. Thats why every new perspn who comes in has to learn it. Even tho the men have their moments they aint having NJPW style wrestling(hard hitting) normally either. Part of the reason WWE get boring in waves to me. At the same time i get it because they view it as them being super protective so they make tv every week.

Tony Khan i think will realize the talent be going too hard for tv matches tho us fans get blessed. Eventually I can see him telling them to chill out a bit but thats the fun part about early stages in companies.

Last edited:
Its called the WWE style. Thats why every new perspn who comes in has to learn it. Even tho the men have their moments they aint having NJPW style wrestling(hard hitting) either. Part of the reason WWE get boring in waves to me. At the same time i get it because they view it as them being super protective so they make tv every week.

Tony Khan i think will realize the talent be going to hard for tv matches tho us fans get blessed.
WWE babyface comebacks are so repetitive to me. Every babyface had their 5 moves of doom for their comeback and everyone on this board knows what move will be performed at a particular time.

I like the unpredictability of the in- ring work of AEW performers, male and female

WWE babyface comebacks are so repetitive to me. Every babyface had their 5 moves of doom for their comeback and everyone on this board knows what move will be performed at a particular time.

I like the unpredictability of the in- ring work of AEW performers, male and female
Same here. Main reason i prefer AEW to WWE tho i watch both is the unpredictability and the old school feel and booking they do. Plus the fact talent go out to steal the show everynight by going hard but i feel they might need to tone some of it down to keep mfs healthy to make plan.

Last edited:
Same here. Main reason i prefer AEW to WWE tho i watch both is the unpredictability and the old school feel and booking they do. Plus the fact talent go out to steal the show everynight by going hard but i feel they might need to tone some of it down to keep mfs healthy to make plan.
Good thing about them having so many wrestlers on the roster is that there won't be a drop of in quality of someone is down. TBH the quality of the product hasn't give down since Omega's injury and he is one of OR the top guy in AEW

Last edited:
Good thing about them having so many wrestlers on the roster is that there won't be a drop of in quality of someone his down. TBH the quality of the product hasn't give down since Omega's injury and he is one of OR the top guy in AEW
Def agree.

Back