Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 6/26

You know who’s lookin great? Ruby Soho. I was watching some matches from about 5 years ago when she was with WWE and my goodness, she has come quite the way.

Sidenote, the tv producers at AEW keep making repeated rookie mistakes. When they’re not showing somebody blading, they’re doing shit like playing the wrong person’s music at the end of a promo. If somebody interrupts a solo promo and they get the last word, you play THAT person’s music. Not the fucker who didn’t get the last word. They butchered the Ricky Starks/Jericho bit and it’s not the last time they’ll fuck it up. Smh

Oh this match is gonna SLAAAAPPPP!!!

Now THAT is how you get people invested in a match

FTR as the Jokers next week then Gunns vs Acclaimed vs FTR vs Lethal/JJ. It'd bring together a bunch of storylines (Acclaimed/Gunns, Acclaimed/JJ and Lethal, Gunns/FTR).

FTR as the Jokers next week then Gunns vs Acclaimed vs FTR vs Lethal/JJ. It'd bring together a bunch of storylines (Acclaimed/Gunns, Acclaimed/JJ and Lethal, Gunns/FTR).

I’m under the impression that FTR asked for time off until April, which is near the time that their contract with AEW ends…

What if Tony’s announcement is something like “Rampage is going to be 2 hours from now on”?

Doubt it tho

Back