Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 7/3

Man you see how them boys work. They look like they enjoy being able to come and go as they please and work a schedule that works for them.

You honestly think they bout to dive back in WWE’s torturous system?

They'd have to tone their style down.

Man you see how them boys work. They look like they enjoy being able to come and go as they please and work a schedule that works for them.

at the end of the day who will offer the most money???

Yes I do. They said they are open to going back to WWE(with Hunter in charge) and the reason they dropped all those titles last month or 2 is because they are leaning toward going back or just leaving AEW period. The end goal to collecting all the belts was to capture the AEW tag belts last as the last piece of the tag puzzle but those plans got changed and its rumoredto be because of their change of heart in staying with the company.

Doesnt help they are not the best of friends with people and talent backstage and still got issues with The Bucks. All that and Hunter wants them back, im sure they wouldnt miss AEW outside being able to do whatever and they did that already.

For me its not IF FTR leaves its just comes down to WHEN unfortunately.

Last edited:
Yes I do. They said they are open to going back to WWE(with Hunter in charge) and the reason they dropped all those titles last month or 2 is because they are leaning toward going back or just leaving AEW period. The end goal to collecting all the belts was to capture the AEW tag belts last as the last piece of the tag puzzle but those plans got changed and its rumoredto be because of their change of heart in staying with the company.

Doesnt help they are not the best of friends with people and talent backstage and still got issues with The Bucks.
plus F.T.R. Been talking to middleman Cody Rhodes who in turn reporting to HHH.

Back