Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 5/8

Waymenyt...waynent...so are we about to have a AEW/IMPACT cross promotion??? Looka mayne...I'M ALL IN for THAT!

I've been waiting for AEW to pull the trigger and go all in on it. They've had a couple wrestlers from other promotions come thru...but this is big.

Its only a matter of time b4 we see a NPJW invasion. Probably would've had it if it wasn't for covid

Last edited:
Waymenyt...waynent...so are we about to have a AEW/IMPACT cross promotion??? Looka mayne...I'M ALL IN for THAT!

I've been waiting for AEW to pull the trigger and go all in on it. They've had a couple wrestlers from other promotions come thru...but this is big.

Its only a matter of time b4 we a NPJW invasion. Probably would've had it if it wasn't for covid
I don't even know who's a big star on Impact.

I’m wondering when that rumored second AEW show is gonna debut. That would definitely help with Impact and AEW working together

IMPACT might be a different situation tho. They don't have huge names. Last time I watched the show it was like watching paint dry for a hour. I think because Don Callis has a great relationship with Jericho/Khan and them and Jericho and Omega were in talks with IMPACT before AEW came to light so this is probably a helping hand into helping IMPACT stay alive while creating buzz for both companies.

Back