AEW Thread: Dynamite - 5/29

Bruh how long has Chris Jericho's body looked this bad? When did he get this fucking fat?

yo Jericho really look flabby n sick....maybe he should hurry up and sit the rest of this out..

I haven't even been checking for wrestling like that and the only reason I was watching was because the game had just went off and the first thing I see is one of my childhood faves out here looking flabby and sick lololololololololol

Reactions: oldman_Ghost!
Sooo maybe u should stop wrestling then..ha ha

And speaking about retiring...sting my all time favorite wrestler...but his hair is saying" fuck you, I'm out Bruh!"

Killin that dusty impressions though

Jericho out here killing it, all his segments do the big numbers for the show, and he had 2 HIGHLY praised matches last year while looking like that in Japan. He might not be polished look wise but he has alot to give to the business still. Jericho look fits his character, the old head cocky rockstar out his prime.

Jericho doesn’t need a six pack but he could slim down. Then again he was never known as having a bodybuilding body. Triple H is 51 and is still in pretty good shape. Rock is 48 and y’all see how ripped he is. Cena is 43 and still in fantastic shape.

Jericho doesn’t need a six pack but he could slim down. Then again he was never known as having a bodybuilding body. Triple H is 51 and is still in pretty good shape. Rock is 48 and y’all see how ripped he is. Cena is 43 and still in fantastic shape.
We also don't know if he has issues trimming down which alot of people get when older and still training like crazy. Jericho trainer super hard for his Japan return after WWE and even tho he was in good shape he still had a bloat look to him.

I'm almost sure Rock juices lol like nobody can tell me different. Even friends who are into fitness say Rock def has to be taking enhancements expecially for his age to be looking like that.

Reactions: BountyHunterRo