AEW Thread: Dynamite- 5/15

Mox reign was a real mans wrestling reign that Drew's was supposed to be. Great champion but its time for Kenny to turn up and heel

Reactions: BountyHunterRo
Waymenyt...waynent...so are we about to have a AEW/IMPACT cross promotion??? Looka mayne...I'M ALL IN for THAT!

I've been waiting for AEW to pull the trigger and go all in on it. They've had a couple wrestlers from other promotions come thru...but this is big.

Its only a matter of time b4 we see a NPJW invasion. Probably would've had it if it wasn't for covid

Last edited:
Waymenyt...waynent...so are we about to have a AEW/IMPACT cross promotion??? Looka mayne...I'M ALL IN for THAT!

I've been waiting for AEW to pull the trigger and go all in on it. They've had a couple wrestlers from other promotions come thru...but this is big.

Its only a matter of time b4 we a NPJW invasion. Probably would've had it if it wasn't for covid
I don't even know who's a big star on Impact.

The NJPW invasion will literally be one of the trillest moments in wrestling when it happens.

Reactions: IP360
I’m wondering when that rumored second AEW show is gonna debut. That would definitely help with Impact and AEW working together

Seems like joining forces with other companies not named WWE is AEW goal

IMPACT might be a different situation tho. They don't have huge names. Last time I watched the show it was like watching paint dry for a hour. I think because Don Callis has a great relationship with Jericho/Khan and them and Jericho and Omega were in talks with IMPACT before AEW came to light so this is probably a helping hand into helping IMPACT stay alive while creating buzz for both companies.