AEW Revolution (3/5/23)

How would you grade Revolution?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
That’s kinda wild I’ve been told eat a Dick, called all kinds of faggot and all that. Never did I think these were grounds of being possibly banned

That’s kinda wild I’ve been told eat a Dick, called all kinds of faggot and all that. Never did I think these were grounds of being possibly banned
Lol yea man. I've been insulted with all those things too. Only things I have 0 tolerance in regards to things said to me are regarding my ethnicity and my family

Do we get a snitch report of who reported us if we are to get banned?
I mean usually the person who you said it to is probably who reported you lol. There's been instances where random posters report "abusive language" that wasn't even directed at them. I get it all the time in the mega thread

Lol aye y’all It’s just wrestling folks. It’s why I mostly ignore the child when he imposes on niggas. Outside of that one aspect We all normally just be coolin and enjoying shit. The disagreements in discourse is usually about the same in the nba thread for example.

Lol aye y’all It’s just wrestling folks. It’s why I mostly ignore the child when he imposes on niggas. Outside of that one aspect We all normally just be coolin and enjoying shit. The disagreements in discourse is usually about the same in the nba thread for example.
Seriously lol. That's why I find it funny when he says this place is on some group think shit

I mean usually the person who you said it to is probably who reported you lol. There's been instances where random posters report "abusive language" that wasn't even directed at them. I get it all the time in the mega thread

You never know man. Fuck niggas be on that hive mind shit

I figured we wouldnt play that bs they play in other threads in here since like you said we all chill and when we do throw insults we just fooling around and never take anything personal or go to far like they do in other sections.

Lotta therapy and counseling needed in this thread. Lotta therapy
blac-youngsta-smile.gif

Back