How would you grade Revolution?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
DqVJRy.gif

Haven't seen that count spot in a while. Nowadays they usually just let the arm drop once and that's it

Whole PPV went insane bar the finish to that Wardlow / Joe match. Low expectations but they really overdelivered.

What a fuckin match. Knew it would end with MJF winning but it had to go that way.

Props to Bryan Danielson for continuing to elevate talent.

Didn't watch but I read Ruby sided with Paige and Toni, this the perfect opportunity to bring Jade into a main feud to be with the AEW women

I'm a fan of MJF, but sometimes he's just cheap heat. It was cool on the indies to flip off kids and the disabled... on the big screen its meh for me

MJF vs DB is the match od the year. Nothing comes close so far imo across all companies. That was an amazing ride start to finish. Blew my expectations.

Last night they made a mid match card turn out to be one of their top 3 ppvs. Shit moved along smooth asf and had bangers through out out.

Didn't watch but I read Ruby sided with Paige and Toni, this the perfect opportunity to bring Jade into a main feud to be with the AEW women
The troll got the point I was making weeks ago. This perfectly sets up Big Jade coming in the mix and getting the W for the AEW girls.

Back