Welcome To aBlackWeb

Actress Tamala Jones & VladTV Disses “The Cosby Show” Cast Mates

Since you think you’re smart

Explain what I said and draw the parallels of how you came to that conclusion.

I’ll wait.

You measure success by white standards. A nigga from Yale must never work a Krogers it should be beneath him right? Thats how the white power structure wants you to think.

You measure success by white standards. A nigga from Yale must never work a Krogers it should be beneath him right? Thats how the white power structure wants you to think.

A man with an education should not work at Kroger. Facts. Seen a kid that goes to South Grand Prairie working at the local Kroger round the crib.

So me taking a job at Kroger after all the work I put in in my earlier life would be seen as a failure of epic proportions. Can’t paybrent and eat working 40 hours a week working at your local Ralph’s bagging groceries with teenagers.

And no, White Power structure wants you to take a job where you can’t afford rent and will have to turn to them for government assistance

Know your facts

Also. You did a terrible job with drawing the parallels

Last edited:
A man with an education should not work at Kroger. Facts. Seen a kid that goes to South Grand Prairie working at the local Kroger round the crib.

So me taking a job at Kroger after all the work I put in in my earlier life would be scene as a failure of epic proportions. Can’t paybrent and eat working 40 hours a week working at your local Ralph’s bagging groceries with teenagers.

And no, White Power structure wants you to take a job where you can’t afford rent and will have to turn to them for government assistance

Know your facts

You sound white bruh...

Y’all niggas is pathetic

Malcom X would be disappointed in y’all getting crumbs.

Marcus Garvey will be a shame of you tho... U don’t need validation or fight the white man you need to find yourself and find your own peace.

So me taking a job at Kroger after all the work I put in in my earlier life would be scene as a failure of epic proportions. Can’t paybrent and eat working 40 hours a week working at your local Ralph’s bagging groceries with teenagers.

Know your facts

Do you know his finances? Most people that go to Yale are from rich families was he on any assistance that we know of?

Y’all niggas is pathetic

Malcom X would be disappointed in y’all getting crumbs.

Nigga please you dont even like black people. Anyway tho my whole issue is everybody sayong wel wtf happen to dude like he was a mega star and now he on drugs type of fall off. Niggas put more pride in visuals and how shit look vs what it is and who it is.

Look at this shit ....say he pays this to make sure his brother straight and goes thru some financial difficulties y’all gonn shit on him?

These are T Pains brother s hospital billing statements which he is paying for....this goes to point niggas were making earlier about not knowing what anyone is going thru personally...i was hoping I didn’t have to explain this

I dont like black ppl?

Man sit your dumbass down somewhere.

Niggas like you are the problem

Nah niggas like you is the problem. See yall niggas think because folks aint obsessed with money and status that they will be mediocre and complain about it. Its like damn if a nigga dont want to be rich and famous its a bad thing.

At no point am i saying dont try hard or dont do your best but dont measure yourself soley off of other people.

These are T Pains brother s hospital billing statements which he is paying for....this goes to point niggas were making earlier about not knowing what anyone is going thru personally...i was hoping I didn’t have to explain this

True

So you bet not have anything negative to say about anybody then because you don’t know what they are going through, my brother

can we keep it a buck and admit that a degree from Yale today aint the same as it was in the 80s?

I wouldnt be surprised if Yale is paying to keep up the illusion they are still a premiere institute.

and i honestly dont gaf either so dont none of you niggas send me no links...i aint clicking em

Our point was along the lines of, he never did years in prison, got crazy addicted to drugs or lost it all in some scheme. So theres no reason why an Ivy league educated man, who was once on a hit TV show for years, is back to entry level cashiers status.
I think y'all missing some points.

Yale can make you overqualified for many jobs.
Yale degrees ...you still need some experience.
When people are casted for parts...they must fit the part. Dude looks like a black Jew....a dark goerge stanza.
And how do we know if he didn't lose it all? Who he helped? What he saw?

I am starting to not like Vlad more and more.
I feel he's getting to comfortable with our culture. I been keeping his questions....he's another vulture.

And this chick....in the same interview she's speaking about fuckin with a dictators son....what turned her on? He was rich...so the dictator part can be overlooked. Talking bout she didn't want a car...she wanted a driver.

Fuck all involved .
None of you niggas did anything to walk anyone thru growth.
So stfu

Last edited:
Back