Welcome To aBlackWeb

Actress Tamala Jones & VladTV Disses “The Cosby Show” Cast Mates

I doubt that man made over 200k in the years he was on that show. I am willing to bet his entire earnings he made on that show did not tally up to over 250k.

Niggas are seeing 200k in a year, this man, as I stated (his role) didn't yield him over 200k let alone 250k in the 8-10 years that show was on air

I just seen/read that one of the chicks from the R&B group Total or maybe it was 702 was working as a Marriott or Double Tree as a hotel manager and they were one of R&Bs hottest groups, She was touring around the world, now she's making sure reservations are being booked and if you had a good night stay lol (not funny, but that's how life works) them bills and debt quickly eat those funds.

Last edited:
I doubt that man made over 200k in the years he was on that show. I am willing to bet his entire earnings he made on that show did not tally up to over 250k.

Niggas are seeing 200k in a year, this man, as I stated (his role) didn't yield him over 200k let alone 250k in the 8-10 years that show was on air

I just seen/read that one of the chicks from the R&B group Total or maybe it was 702 was working as a Marriott or Double Tree as a hotel manager and they were one of R&Bs hottest groups, She was touring around the world, now she's making sure reservations are being booked and if you had a good night stay lol (not funny, but that's how life works) them bills and debt quickly eat those funds.
Her career fizzled & she was like "welp this was nice but let me get a regular 9-5 and maybe one day i can do this full time again" like a damn adult. This story is common af for one hit wonders or people that used to be in entertainment. No one is clowning them for that (atleast im not). Vlads whole point and my whole point is dude is Ivy league educated and when his career in entertainment didnt take off.....all he can do is be a cashier? Like wtf

Last edited:
Some of ya'll being super open minded and understanding, but let him be related to you and try to tell you something, see how fast you drag him on here for el oh el's. "Nigga trying to tell me how to be successful, but he went to an ivy league school, was on a hit tv show, but the only job he can get is a cashier, while still waiting for his big break, fuck wrong wit him"

Her career fizzled & she was like "welp this was nice but let me get a regular 9-5 and maybe one day i can do this full time again" like a damn adult. This story is common af for one hit wonders who people that used to be in entertainment. No one is clowning them for that (atleast im not). Vlads whole point and my whole point is dude is Ivy league educated and when his career in entertainment didnt take off.....all he can do is be a cashier? Like wtf

If yall saw interview after this all popped off that isn't only job he had. He explained a bunch shit if I remember correctly.

Maybe being famous at the height of the cocaine epidemic broke him.

Regardless of Cosby's rules, they still had social lives, and partied... Alot.

Act like alvin never ran with Al B Sure and them.

That life gets old.

People get tired.

Being a hundredthousandiare in the 80's? I'd be tired too!

Fuck a DJ Vlad

SkinnyDistortedGerbil-size_restricted.gif

Cause that bitch had a young nigga feening on how good I thought she looked.

Yall seem like yall might need a reminder of how cute this bitch actually used to be. LLS

I remember her in next Friday, booty call and that 1998 teen movie cant hardly wait with seth green and Donald Faison ,she was really cute in that flick but its funny how I didn't know that was her in this video. watching this shit now its so silly. they look like that caveman racing crew from the speed racer movie.

I'm not judging that man... Life is hard. I did think what Tamala said is interesting tho.. don't think it applied to Phylicia, but the kids on the show probably did experience some level of brainwashing from Cosby. He seem like he got issues with control.

I'm not judging that man... Life is hard. I did think what Tamala said is interesting tho.. don't think it applied to Phylicia, but the kids on the show probably did experience some level of brainwashing from Cosby. He seem like he got issues with control.
At first from the video title i thought she was going to talk about the illuminati or some dumb shut, but then I heard her say Cosby would hype them up making them think they were one of a kind just because they appeared on that show. I think she was most likely totally right in most them turning down roles and talking down to people saying "I cant do that, I was on the Cosby show, one of the biggest shows ever".

I listen to some podcasts with comedians that have been doing it in hollywood sine the late 80s or 90's and one thing they have in common is they say the same people you pass on the way up, you pass on the way down. Several times they spoke on all sorts of people in the industry, that when they got their big break (that was minor or major), they'd treat and talk to people like garbage. And sure enough when their career fizzled, people that could of possibly helped them, didnt because they remembered how these former stars treated them when they were nobodies.

Telling the young people on the Cosby show to have standards in the roles they pick outside the show, get a college education just in case your acting career doesn't work out they have something to fall back on is brainwashing. WTF am I reading.

Some of yall the same people that list in the requirements that the person that is your woman, man, wife or husband have a college degree talking about Cosby stressing that is part of brainwashing.
giphy.gif

We know Cos didn't approve of Def Jam, Eddie Murphy, or any work that wasn't to his standards...willing to bet his advice came with the same level of control.

We know Cos didn't approve of Def Jam, Eddie Murphy, or any work that wasn't to his standards...willing to bet his advice came with the same level of control.

Advice and control are two different things. I can admit he did try to control Lisa Bonet if he cut her off for doing that nude scene in a movie. His advice to her was correct because that shit didn't help her career. He was still wrong to cut her off though. I don't really see it as control if I'm the reason you eating and on national tv but you want to make moves that will possibly reflect negatively on me and what I got going on. There are ways to go about that and he was probably more wrong than right in how he went about it. Idea right but execution wrong

Cosby had an image and he wanted the people around or associated with him to have that clean image as well. He not wrong for that. Cosby wasn't wrong for personally not approving of the bold. He was wrong IMO to publicly speak out against that show and person. He shouldn't have tried to stop their money and shine because he didn't approve of how they were doing comedy. That wasn't his place.

I don't associate with rats, rapists or abusers. So I get where he was coming from. It's just that he may have went too far with how he tried to handle those things.

Neither one of us know him personally, or know what kinda things he's been thru during his life.

So stop being judgmental people.

I’m bout to take 5 steps further

If my son never went to college and ended at the local Winn Dixie ringing up customers for $9.00 a hour I would still be disappointed

Call centers pay better that that lol

Advice and control are two different things. I can admit he did try to control Lisa Bonet if he cut her off for doing that nude scene in a movie. His advice to her was correct because that shit didn't help her career. He was still wrong to cut her off though. I don't really see it as control if I'm the reason you eating and on national tv but you want to make moves that will possibly reflect negatively on me and what I got going on. There are ways to go about that and he was probably more wrong than right in how he went about it. Idea right but execution wrong

Cosby had an image and he wanted the people around or associated with him to have that clean image as well. He not wrong for that. Cosby wasn't wrong for personally not approving of the bold. He was wrong IMO to publicly speak out against that show and person. He shouldn't have tried to stop their money and shine because he didn't approve of how they were doing comedy. That wasn't his place.

I don't associate with rats, rapists or abusers. So I get where he was coming from. It's just that he may have went too far with how he tried to handle those things.

He always went too far with how he mentors or gives advice to the point of control..which is y i think Tamala make a good point.

Back