Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Actress Naya Rivera Body Recovered

Where did I say the kid was lying?

If you cant talk to me without letting your feelings about some other shit seep don't follow me around quoting me.

Relax.

There is no other shit. The idea that a 4 year old can remember a traumatic event isn't as difficult as you seem to believe it is. You're the one with the "did the kid really say that" posts.

I'm sure he'll remember some part of it. If not the event itself then the aftermath with everyone in his family being heartbroken. Thankfully they've got some money so hopefully he'll be taken care of

He's 4. He's not gonna remember shit or even process it like that. It's later when he's grown and sees the articles and reports where it may fuck with him. But he can't process that shit now to the point it's going to affect him like that.
Idk. I remember a thing or 2 from 4. I think this trauma will stick with him but i hope you're right

Idk. I remember a thing or 2 from 4. I think this trauma will stick with him but i hope you're right

Most of the things you remember are things you've talked about repeatedly. "Remember when...", "when you were 4 you..." , any real memories you have from that age are small bits and pieces at best, anything else is what you've been told or what makes sense.

Back