Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Actress Naya Rivera Body Recovered

He's 4. He's not gonna remember shit or even process it like that. It's later when he's grown and sees the articles and reports where it may fuck with him. But he can't process that shit now to the point it's going to affect him like that.

A 4 year old can definitely remember a tragedy of this nature. He was left alone on the boat for a few hours all by himself. He told the police "mom jumped in the water and didn't come back up". I really hope her son does not have any psychological damage as he gets older, from what happened to him but you never know.

A 4 year old can definitely remember a tragedy of this nature. He was left alone on the boat for a few hours all by himself. He told the police "mom jumped in the water and didn't come back up". I really hope her son does not have any psychological damage as he gets older, from what happened to him but you never know.

Lol. Ok.

Lotta times you can retain certain memories from when you are that age, if it’s something that was intense.

Mine is much less intense, but I vividly remember when I was 3, leaving my ninja turtle action figure in the oven when I was playing and my mama turned it on. I’ll never forget that smell of burning plastic and the puddle of green plastic at the bottom of the oven. That’s literally the only memory I have from that age.

I hope you’re right and he doesn’t remember anything though.

That ninja turtle story was hilarious....

My cousin was attacked by a pitbull when he was five years old. Even today as an adult he's still scared of dogs, he's terrified. He still remember that day and that attack. He's got a scar on his left shoulder that constantly reminding him about what happened to him.

The kid has a celebrity for a mother so all that attention and social media frenzy definitely will do a number on him. I hope Naya's soul finds peace.

a lot of ya'll watch too much Dexter (child remembering shit just in case)

but this not the thread for that

was holding on to some small sliver of hope but deep down i knew she more than likely drowned

RIP

Sensationalizing. You think he used those words? We don't know what he saw. It might not be as dramatic as people think. All I'm saying.

So they made up a quote from her son? Of course he may not have used those exact words verbatim that dont mean he's lying. Some of the arguments and hills yall keep choosing to die on is so stupid

I remember things from when I was 4 and it was just normal stuff. Still remember when my parents were together and my father having a Baltimore Colts item in the closet.

Lotta times you can retain certain memories from when you are that age, if it’s something that was intense.

Mine is much less intense, but I vividly remember when I was 3, leaving my ninja turtle action figure in the oven when I was playing and my mama turned it on. I’ll never forget that smell of burning plastic and the puddle of green plastic at the bottom of the oven. That’s literally the only memory I have from that age.

I hope you’re right and he doesn’t remember anything though.
I forget the name of it, but a lot of the time human memory is dogshit, lol. That's why anecdotal evidence is like the lowest form of evidence. A lot of the time we recall a memory, it isn't the exact memory, it's more like you're recalling yourself remember that memory, all the while altering it every time you think about it. Like you're 100% positive, without a doubt it was a ninja turtle? Maybe it was a dinosaur or green army man, lol? Little shit like that is suspect to change without us really even realizing we're doing it. Then adding things like feelings and sensations into the mix, things get blurry, man.

Its really this simple. It ain't like it's an easy thing to forget. He's always going to know he was there when his mom died and the last thing she did was save him. Of course at 4 he's not gonna realize the gravity of that but as he gets older that will definitely kick in

So they made up a quote from her son? Of course he may not have used those exact words verbatim that dont mean he's lying. Some of the arguments and hills yall keep choosing to die on is so stupid

Where did I say the kid was lying?

If you cant talk to me without letting your feelings about some other shit seep don't follow me around quoting me.

Relax.

Its really this simple. It ain't like it's an easy thing to forget. He's always going to know he was there when his mom died and the last thing she did was save him. Of course at 4 he's not gonna realize the gravity of that but as he gets older that will definitely kick in

He's 4. He's not gonna remember shit or even process it like that. It's later when he's grown and sees the articles and reports where it may fuck with him. But he can't process that shit now to the point it's going to affect him like that.

612c5ca2a6ea3c0a2034d35c5fcaa787.gif

Back