Welcome To aBlackWeb

Actress Mo'Nique Suing Netflix for Race, Gender Discrimination

I wonder how much of the special will be strictly about what happened with Netflix and D.L. Hughley

All?

I'll be satisfied if she talks about Charlemagne and just keep calling him LENARD!!!

The Lenard shit was so fucking funny especially when the 85 South show was up there and Chico Bean called him that.

Calls company racist and sexist....sues them, they settle, then she happily partners with alleged racist/sexist company..... smh

Said it 4 years ago in the original thread.

She don't care about that shit was saying. If they had cut her a check for 5/10 million then, Netflix would've been a good company in her eyes.

And it's bout time to start lumping her ass in with Tariq and Umar.

Last edited:
Good for her I guess. All that big talk just for her to fuck with Netflix anyways. I haven’t watched her do stand up since Queens of Comedy and the streak will continue.

Is she really that funny to get a special?
We gonna find out. Personally I don't find her that funny....but look I eat some.of the specials on netflix, why not give her one? It can't be ant worse than mike Epps and Matt Williams last special. Them shits were HORRIBLE.

We gonna find out. Personally I don't find her that funny....but look I eat some.of the specials on netflix, why not give her one? It can't be ant worse than mike Epps and Matt Williams last special. Them shits were HORRIBLE.
True and ya Katt stand up was terrible. Not really a fan of Mike so I didn't watch it

I think she had some jokes here and there, but I never thought she was as funny as chicks like Sommore or Cheryl Underwood.

The thing that stood out to me more than anything else was how she was on some "woman should be fat and proud" shit for so song, and as soon as she hit that higher level, she went and got the surgery to lose weight.

Back