Active shooter at Texas Robb Elementary school with 19 kids and 2 Adults dead, 18 year old shooter killed

Not to laugh, but I cant help but laugh at this being the GOPs worst nightmare.

Guns used were legal.
Shooter was a born here citizens.
There were two trained armed cops there who lost a shootout before he got in the school.

All their usual talking points are destroyed.

"We need to arm and train the teachers"

Maaaan if yall dont gtfoh

It was the last day of school, you're making summer plans for your kid and then this. It's just a sick state of affairs that people love guns more than people.

If your formula results in kids being slaughtered then your formula fucking sucks.

Last edited:
Man just STFU. I’ve seen your follow up posts too.

So again, just STFU.

Like the senator said, the US isn’t an outlier when it comes to mental health, it’s an outlier with firearms proliferation.

Man y'all folk very loose online. I know you upset but don't come in here foaming out the mouth like a fucking monkey my dude. CONTROL YOU CAPS FAM 😂😂
Everything I said is a fact PERIOD dgaf how you feel. Pretty sure most not against tightening up process of getting gun a bit if necessary. I'm against the anti gun, guns are evil stance some of y'all fools seems to have in here. But anything close to a ban or making it too difficult, is only going to shoot same folk you trying to protect in the foot no pun intended.

Guns used were legal.
There were two trained armed cops there who lost a shootout before he got in the school.

Exactly!! Every argument people are making that is NOT gun control related was present here. Was also present in Buffalo. But nah, let’s just put guns in MORE people’s hands instead of figuring out how to get them out of killers’ hands.

My girl was at Virginia Tech when they had the mass shooting back around 2008 and her friend died.

Mass shootings always triggers PTSD with her smh

• Love
Reactions: deadeye

Guns used were legal.

I was thinking about this when all the details came out, but he’s not white so there goes that, and it also seems he may have killed a slew of his own people which is wild because the government violated a bunch of Mexican and families in the trump era we still have thousands of missing kids floating around that had parents

But all this to say the corruption of white hate inflicts and develops with incels of other races don’t be surprised when it’s not a white shooter carrying out white proganda I still blame racists whites for this

• Goat
Reactions: Swiffness!
america has a crime problem. a prison problem. and a gun violence problem. agreed? but what does gun control look like in a country that has a deep relationship with white supremacist militarism and imperialism?

so the government, police have all the guns and we the people have…..

im not opposed to talking about gun control but we all know or should know Black people are disproportionately affected by laws/policies such as these

just something to think about