Welcome To aBlackWeb

Active shooter at Texas Robb Elementary school with 19 kids and 2 Adults dead, 18 year old shooter killed

Folks ain’t walking around with automatic weapons. Most likely that’s illegal modifications.

but when something been illegal has stop anybody black or white

Like why yall post this type of shit fam?

Im just curious at the thought process. Its not like verbally saying the first thing on your mind, cause that take seconds.

But here, you literally sat there and thought in caps "WHY SHOULD I CARE THAT 14 2ND TO 4TH GRADERS JUST GOT GUNNED DOWN!" and then took time to type it, and then also hit post.

We talking kids fam. If 14 kids getting gunned down at random dont bother you, you sick. But you atleast dont to post the shit.
That's why I said his post doesn't make sense. How do you say you're sorry for the kids then say in the next line why should he give a shit if America doesn't? Like what?

No automatic weapons
Banning any rifles but hunting and antique
Limitations on certain handguns
Limitations on modifications
Government controlled licensing
Stiffer penalties/sentencing for crimes committed with, possession of and modifications on weapons

Crazy that yall are so far gone this is seen as impossible but a large percentage of the world have no problems operating under the same conditions.
Automatic weapons are already restricted pretty heavily. I think you need to get a license or something and also pay a huge amount

Someone tells this lying jackass there were 2 armed guards at Columbine high school shooting and they couldn’t stop those killers…

I can tell.

You just a false belief in whites and Asians around the world. Good for you though.
Lol dawg I don’t converse with whites and Asians at all. When I was younger I felt like my temper was too erratic and I didn’t feel like I had the temperament to carry a gun and I didn’t want to deal with the consequences. Then I got older and more peaceful and don’t feel the need to carry a gun for protection. That doesn’t make me believing in the white man bruh lls

Teachers have to buy their own supplies but sure let's just arm teachers. Stupid motherfuckers. We have absolute pieces of trash in positions of power

Lmaooo. Yo man what?

On top of dealing with these bad ass kids, I gotta get armed and trained to have live gun combat with some crazy mfers as a part of my 45k job?

Bruh idk how these mfers are allowed to even speak into microphone.

Im glad im not a reporter there cause I might just lose my cool, say fuck it, and slap fire out this mfer

there's no need to even talk gun control. lets get off that subject, a fucking governor of a state said its cool for teenagers to walk in a store and buy a gun whenever they want.

There's no turning back from the shit show of what America is. We literally sent 40+ billion dollars to help another country fight a war they can't possibly win. Our government/country is built on violence and that's never going to change.

We need parents to parents, fathers to father, and mothers to mother, take care of home and try our best to raise a viable citizen to walk around in society

Last edited:
I swear I saw 13 injured and 1 killed. This is heartbreaking seeing the actual death toll.

My sincerest condolences and prayers goes out to that community and the parents affected by this tragedy. I cannot imagine what they are going through at this time.

Hug your babies. Parents shouldn't have to bury their kids

the real question is…how big is this school district and how many schools does it cover?

cuz 5 cops and 1 security guard is cool if you have like 2 schools in the entire district.
Oh I read it as those were for that school but you're absolutely right if they're spread too thin then it doesn't help

gun laws will do nothing… we need armed people at all schools… period. That’s a big asking but they can figure out how to do it. We have funding for the most dumbest of things… they can figure something out… but there’s gotta be armed folks at schools, stop them before they even get in. We ain’t gonna ban guns or make laws to where it’s more difficult. Ppl will get anything they want through any means.

this is true....but I can't even fight the gun control argument cuz this whole situation makes me sick to my stomach

I'm all about gun rights/freedom.....but this shit makes me angry/sick just like sandy hook

we gotta do something period whether it's gun control or whatever

but no matter what it is I don't want to have our kids be vulnerable to this crazy shit anymore

schools don't have to be military bunkers but there has to be a better way to secure our schools SMH 🙁

No automatic weapons
Banning any rifles but hunting and antique
Limitations on certain handguns
Limitations on modifications
Government controlled licensing
Stiffer penalties/sentencing for crimes committed with, possession of and modifications on weapons

Crazy that yall are so far gone this is seen as impossible but a large percentage of the world have no problems operating under the same conditions.
  • Universal background checks during which there is cool down period from applying for gun license to being able to purchase a firearm.
  • National voluntary gun buy backs with no questions asked to try and reduce the numbers of illegal firearms in circulation. Pay above market value for a true incentive.
  • Assault rifles ban, with mandatory buy backs of those already in circulation, also paid out above market value but also with huge fines per banned firearm found in posession of an individual and mandatory jail sentencing.
  • Mandatory safety classes that must be taken prior to purchasing a firearm.
  • Proof of gun safe or other protective instrument that your purchased firearm will be stored in prior to your ability to purchase a firearm.
  • Penalties including fines and possible jail time if a weapon registered to you that has not first been reported stolen is used in the commision of a crime.
  • Those who have advanced licensing can rent weapons at registered shooting ranges for recreational shooting only. Similar to Las Vegas ranges and a form of compromise for those who like to own weapons from COD because they're "cool".

And then get to the root of the problem and charge changing the institutions people pass through that these fucking nutjobs are interacting with undetected.

• Annual baseline cognitive testing for all students K-12 that can flag children that show signs of being in distrest rather at home, school, or otherwise. And then HELP these kids that are flagged and help resolve these issues at a low level before they become ordeals that impact whole communities.
  • More group counselling and just spaces for talking through issues in schools. Again as issues are detected having intervention methods in place to help the kids, potentially the parents, and whomever is at the root of the problem.
  • Better funded foster care systems, and better incentive programs for adoptions to help kids without traditional family units to succeed.
I have a list that keeps going, cause the problem is so deeply rooted it really touches every public system. But, FUCK to just do nothing and accept this as a reality is insane, heartbreaking, and despiriting. There has to be something better than this, there just has to be.

Back