Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Active Shooter at Michigan State University, At least 3 People Dead, 5 Injured

Seems dude took a bit of a cue from the VA Tech shooter and went with two handguns and multiple mags in a backpack.

Damn.

After reading a couple of the related articles, it says he plead guilty to a misdemeanor charge of possessing a concealed weapon without a license.

I’m guessing he probably still would have been able to legally purchase a firearm even if they did sentence him to do actual jail time. The Michigan State Police Lt. seems to think that dude should have been in jail for 5 years and this would have never happened….and I dunno about all that.

Damn.

After reading a couple of the related articles, it says he plead guilty to a misdemeanor charge of possessing a concealed weapon without a license.

I’m guessing he probably still would have been able to legally purchase a firearm even if they did sentence him to do actual jail time. The Michigan State Police Lt. seems to think that dude should have been in jail for 5 years and this would have never happened….and I dunno about all that.

I think what happened is he caught a felony case, lawyer got him a plea deal where he got put on paper with a condition that if he stays out of trouble for its duration the charge will get reduced to a misdemeanor. That's the only way I see that shit playing out 'cause these prosecutors out here love sending niggas to prison for handgun charges when you don't have a license or concealed carry permit.

Shit just came on the radio: Both of dude's guns were 9mm's, he had 8 loaded magazines in his backpack, two empty mags, a pencil pouch with 50 more rounds of 9mm in it, and a loaded magazine in one of his pockets.

Back