Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Active Shooter at Michigan State University, At least 3 People Dead, 5 Injured

Outside of them old Asians doing those mass shootings in CA, recent mass shootings was done by niggas, atleast in VA.

The Walmart shooting in Chesapeake
The mass shooting at UVA

Um... I would hesitate to call UVA a mass shooting; that was niggas beefin. The shooter was hazed badly by the cats he shot while he was briefly on the football team and bullied, apparently by the same dudes, after leaving the team. That was retaliation.

Um... I would hesitate to call UVA a mass shooting; that was niggas beefin. The shooter was hazed badly by the cats he shot while he was briefly on the football team and bullied, apparently by the same dudes, after leaving the team. That was retaliation.

Aye I don’t make the rules.

All it takes is 4 people to be shot for it to be a “mass shooting”

Aye I don’t make the rules.

All it takes is 4 people to be shot for it to be a “mass shooting”

OG Two Tone spraying up his rivals ain't the same as an old white man checking into a hotel with multiple guns with the sole intent of killing as many people as he can during an outdoor concert held at said hotel. You know this, I know this, everybody knows this: Intent matters. The only reason to remove intent is to inflate the numbers in order to make the issue appear worse than it really is.

Last edited:
Back