Welcome To aBlackWeb

Acknowledge Him: The Samoan Savage Solo Sikoa

73240593007-usatsi-22969281.jpg

Seth Rollins - It all starts with the Architect. With one chairshot a brotherhood was broken. With one cash-in a dream deferred. And at Royal Rumble 2022, a crack in the facade of the Tribal Chief was revealed. People thought Seth was the third wheel in all of this. When in fact he was the engine. He is Ironman with the gauntlet, sacrificing everything - lost his title, beaten down, discarded - but his sacrifice was his redemption. He wore the gear, played the music, and brought the chair, but not to use it, he was and forever is the shield.

The Rock - This was it. The Rock is the Greatest of All Time. Beat Austin. Beat Hogan. Beat Cena. And Roman Reigns was next. He wasn't going on Mount Rushmore, he was going to *be* Mount Rushmore. And then punk ass Cody Rhodes took it all away... just like Vince McMahon. You see Rock has beaten the greats at Mania before. But he has never won the title at Mania. No, that was denied to him at Wrestlemania 2000, when Vince, Shane, Stephanie, Triple H --- the whole damn McMahon family --- conspired against him and screwed him out of the WWF Title. No main event glory, no Pyro, no coronation. He had to settle for Backlash and he needed help of that Texas trailer trash Steve Austin to do it even then. Well fuck all that. This time, *this* time no one could stop him because he was THE boss. The Final Boss. And no Triple H, no McMahon, damn sure no Austin could stop him...

Cody Rhodes - Fucking Stardust?! The kid with the lisp? Dusty's kid?? Dustin's....little brother?! You see. This isn't supposed to happen. The Rhodes' aren't a royal family. Not really. They're sons and grandsons of a plumber. They made a lot of noise in wrestling. But on the outskirts, in the minor leagues. So when, Cody left with his tail tucked between his legs that was him fulfilling his destiny, that was were he belonged. Oh, he's got himself a little list of opponents? That's great, good for him, have fun on the indies kid. Oh he's over in Japan? That's nice, sell some t-shirts. He's starting his own promotion? Yeah, minor leagues just like his dad. He's coming back? Get the facepaint ready. That this fucking guy, would be the one. Well that's a hero's journey folks. Finish the story? No. After all we have seen him do, we must finally concede, that the story is just beginning.

Roman Reigns - Acknowledge me! Acknowledge me. Acknowledge. Me. It wasn't a request. It wasn't even a command. It was a plea. Vince McMahon didn't want Roman Reigns. He wanted Big E. CM Punk didn't want Roman Reigns. He wanted Chris Hero. WE didn't want Roman Reigns. We wanted Daniel Bryan. And no we don't care if you bring your cousin Dwayne either. Bray Wyatt said it best: Anybody but Roman. And so. Bray Wyatt? Smashed. Title took. Daniel Bryan? Smashed. And sent back to his beloved indies. Yes. Indies. Chris Hero? Well he never made it, so his little tag team partner, Cesaro can hold this ass whooping for him and every other indie darling that *you* wanted over him? They can get it to. Vince McMahon, come up off your whole company, the Tribal Chief is running things now. Everybody can get this work, smashed, stacked and pinned. Everybody except Seth Rollins. 30 title defense, 29 victories. The Tribal Chief beat everybody, except for 1. That piece of shit that started all of this in the first place. We are in the middle of something, but now we are back at the beginning. The ref is telling the Head of the Table to let go, but he can't let go. "He won't allow me to let go!". A weakness is revealed. A loss is suffered but that's okay, because Roman Reigns could now move forward. Except, he didn't. The end. The end was like the beginning, which was like the middle, which was everything. He lost everything. Again. To the same guy who started him down this path. Why did Roman Reigns surround himself with family? Because "brotherhoods" don't last. The Shield had no leaders. And thus Roman had to sit at the head of the table and he had to keep his family at arms length lest he let them get to close -- looking at you Sami. So when presented the chance to right the wrong, the original sin, Roman did what Seth knew he would do. He didn't let go, he couldn't let go. He swung the chair, and with 1 hit, just like before, he lost everything. And now with it all collapsing around him. I'm asking you, I'm *pleading* with you to:

ACKNOWLEDGE HIM.

I knew Cody had talent when he transitioned the Dashing gimmick into Undashing. I didn't really care about the Dashing gimmick, but when I saw how he could switch it up, I became a fan. I still miss the gimmick.

I remember we used to call him CAWdy Rhodes because he looked like the default model for a created wrestler in Smackdown vs RAW. The dude has come a long way from Hardcore Holly's bitch.

Whats funny about all this is in about 3 months chitown gonna be complaining about Cody lmao

And like I said before

Even with the title

He always gonna be number 2

Roman Reigns has transcended titles

No need for a god to walk amongst mortal men any longer

☝🏾🩸
A 3 year good run does not erase an 8 year trash run no matter how y'all try to do so

Back