Welcome To aBlackWeb

Acknowledge Him: The Samoan Savage Solo Sikoa

Cody failed and left to go to the Indies and hone his craft and came back to be the face of the company

GKnc5cnXUAE3nTd.jpg

Roman failed for 7 or 8 years and kept getting chance after chance and each time fumbled the ball. We all know now that Roman had nothing to do with the last few years, it was all because of this man.

images

Shout out to this thread though. Before this thread was made, i knew almost nothing about Roman Reigns. It's been fun casually following this "story" for the last 3 years. Glad my bro @Chi-Town B is finally free from yall's tyranny.

Will most likely go back to being an extreme casual and only watch random LA Knight vids YouTube recommends to me.

Shout out to this thread though. Before this thread was made, i knew almost nothing about Roman Reigns. It's been fun casually following this "story" for the last 3 years. Glad my bro @Chi-Town B is finally free from yall's tyranny.

Will most likely go back to being an extreme casual and only watch random LA Knight vids YouTube recommends to me.
He's next up on my shit list

Dying @ the longterm storytelling of Chi making the OG thread 3 years ago to now celebrating the opps. A true set-tripping rollercoaster ride. 🤌🏽

Last edited:
Back