Welcome To aBlackWeb

Acknowledge Him: The Samoan Savage Solo Sikoa

qMzow3.gif

1712524416668.gif

Hey guys! Wow, what a ride. Can you believe it? It has been a thrilling, entertaining and captivating four years watching Roman Reigns as WWE undisputed universal heavyweight champion?

A little bit about my background. I have been a wrestling fan for more than 30 years. I really never took a break. I’ve seen it all. I guess when a wrestler says they get burned out, that can be true to fans as well.

So it’s summer 2020 and while AEW is new and flourishing, WWE, at least to me, wasn’t. It’s bad enough we were going through a pandemic but the main roster, minus what Sasha Banks and Bayley were doing, was not entertaining to me. I was watching both raw and smackdown but was in a way, hate watching it. I was so use to tuning in on Mondays and Fridays that no matter how bad, I’d usually watch.

I hated watching with no fans and wasn’t fond of the thunderdome at that time. I decided that if summerslam wasn’t a sign of things getting better, I was gonna take a break from wrestling for the foreseeable future. I watched the main event between Braun Stroman and the late Bray Wyatt and Wyatt won the title. I was happy for him but I needed more convincing and that happened when Roman Reigns made his return to WWE after 5 months. Something seemed different. This wasn’t the big dog who was always getting a mixed reaction.

This was a full fledged heel Roman. It was solidified when he aligned with Paul Heyman on smackdown that same week and then won the title a few days later on a PLE. I was back in. Something new with Roman. Someone new with Heyman. Then the family joined after they acknowledged him. The shit talking during single matches was epic. That’s when the thunderdome was used to its advantage The Usos ended up with a historic tag title reign after the acknowledgement.

Then other positive changes were made. Romans new entrance theme. Him wearing red shoes and sometimes the glove. Him demanding that the crowd acknowledge him. And to think how bad they booked him after the shield broke up to where he is now

I get it. He took a lot of time off as champ. You wouldn’t do the same if you could? Yea I thought so.

Anyways, tonight may be the end of the Reign. If it is, it was fun watching shows with you guys. Seeing the 🩸 and the ☝🏾for years has been a blessing. I feel like we have a special bond because of this. I don’t talk wrestling with my friends because they don’t watch regularly anymore so that’s why I like to post as much as I do.

In closing, sigh. If Roman loses tonight, it’s the end of an era that will never be forgotten. Enjoy tonight, friends. Especially the haters. Cherish the bloodline. Embrace the Tribal Chief

God bless

I guess this will be reflection thread. Let's see 3 coldest Roman moment for me...

- Stacking Edge and Daniel Bryan on top of each other and pinning them. AND THEN showed up to Raw rocking this shirt:
s-l1200.jpg

- Having an emotional break down wit Jimmy during he and Jey's "I Quit" match. Only to choke his azzz out to get Jey to quit.

- This promo...

I guess this will be reflection thread. Let's see 3 coldest Roman moment for me...

- Stacking Edge and Daniel Bryan on top of each other and pinning them. AND THEN showed up to Raw rocking this shirt:
View attachment 1293010

- Having an emotional break down wit Jimmy during he and Jey's "I Quit" match. Only to choke his azzz out to get Jey to quit.

- This promo...

#3 Destroying The Mysterios

#2 Post Match Celly after winning the WWE title from Brock at Mania 38

#1 Choking out Jimmy and officially crowned Tribal Chief

Man…

As a fan of Roman from The Shield, through the boos, “fuck you Roman” and all the other bullshit…the Tribal Chief was vindication for me as a fan of Roman. All that shit he went through and he leveled up and carried the industry on his back for 4 years and turned into THE GUY. Even Cody’s daddy knew what Reigns was destined to be.

He may not be champ no more but he solidified himself as a GOAT in this biz. I cant wait to see what is next.

☝🏾🩸

#3 Destroying The Mysterios

#2 Post Match Celly after winning the WWE title from Brock at Mania 38

#1 Choking out Jimmy and officially crowned Tribal Chief

Man…

As a fan of Roman from The Shield, through the boos, “fuck you Roman” and all the other bullshit…the Tribal Chief was vindication for me as a fan of Roman. All that shit he went through and he leveled up and carried the industry on his back for 4 years and turned into THE GUY. Even Cody’s daddy knew what Reigns was destined to be.

He may not be champ no more but he solidified himself as a GOAT in this biz. I cant wait to see what is next.

☝🏾🩸

Aye Roman throwing Dom out the ring like New Yorkers throwin trash out their windows was hilarious af! Lol

Back