Welcome To aBlackWeb

AC Slater is done lol

Thank you. Why was that so hard?

Not hard, I took into consideration our interaction yesterday. I made an assumption on where you were trying to lead the conversation, a mistake on my part.

But why did the groups matter? The topic at hand is clear, why the need for the clarification?

Bruh, i said this years ago,

kids don't be knowing what the fuck they be doing..

imagine being a boy dressed up in dresses n shit all your childhood, and go though puberty and actually wanting to fuck a female....

you know how many issues he's gonna have with that...

like atleast when people come out as gay, no one looks at them crazy in their childhood when they were trying to discover themselves.. that's a normal struggle that everybody has to face.....

but imagine trying to pull a chick in your 20's and EVERY PICTURE OF YOU AS A KID you got dresses, heels and make up on.... but you swear to her you not gay.....

life is gonna be fucked

Not hard, I took into consideration our interaction yesterday. I made an assumption on where you were trying to lead the conversation, a mistake on my part.

But why did the groups matter? The topic at hand is clear, why the need for the clarification?

Cause I assumed you might be talking about black ppl and was gonna go in but I wanted to clarify before going off assumption because maybe there was something I was missing.

See how that works? Lol.

I'm an asshole but I'm not an unreasonable asshole.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems to me the kids that Ellen parade around always wind up being severely fucked up.

Like that boy that was dancing and the lil girl was like WTF?

Or that boy they drag to all the pride parades.

Enough time has passed to prove their behavior is not their own and that they were turned out and not doing it all as a choice.

I say we grab them two boys and make them tell the truth about their lives.

folding money says them boys been raped by an older gay man.

the group here, on topic, is the transgendered ppl, they’re “cancelling” someone else for their difference in their view, although they did take his comments slightly out of context and run w it full speed. They want you to be tolerant of their life choices, opinions etc but “cancel” you for stating otherwise toward them. Mario speaks truth here but it’s an opinion and he’s not “cancelling” or preventing anyone from anything, he stating what he views as dangerous. He isn’t being “intolerant”, he’s stating a fact. How can a 3yr old make that type of decision and the parents run w it? That’s what he’s talking about. He’s not talking about transgendered ppl overall who make these decisions at a more mature and proper age.

It's not just an opinion, it's grounded in fact. Around 80% of children that believe themselves to be the opposite sex spontaneously lose that feeling by or during puberty. The remaining ~20% can lose that feeling it at various points in their lives as well. It's not unheard of for someone to fully transition and then lose the feeling that they were the opposite sex and transition back.

The problem is that once you start chopping body parts off you're permanently altering that person so if/when they do come to their senses they may really be fucked up 'cause while they were happy when cutting shit off, they'll be miserable knowing it can't be undone.

It's not just an opinion, it's grounded in fact. Around 80% of children that believe themselves to be the opposite sex spontaneously lose that feeling by or during puberty. The remaining ~20% can lose that feeling it at various points in their lives as well. It's not unheard of for someone to fully transition and then lose the feeling that they were the opposite sex and transition back.

The problem is that once you start chopping body parts off you're permanently altering that person so if/when they do come to their senses they may really be fucked up 'cause while they were happy when cutting shit off, they'll be miserable knowing it can't be undone.

yeah, I said “it’s an opinion” then “he’s stating a fact”, the latter is where I stand here.. my mistake

SMH @ the back track. The world is filled with double minded spineless folks. Say one thing and when push comes to shove they say something else.

Disgusting.

No wonder folks will be lined up for miles and miles and miles to take the mark of the beast. Like the old saying goes “if you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything.”

Woe worth the day! 666!

Amen!

Are we all going to ignore the fact that he was saying this shit on a Candace Owen show? Sorry but that alone should earn a canceling.

Back